Pub staff wages

Options
Kay Thompson
Kay Thompson Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
Can anyone suggest a good site or payroll package that will help with working out pub staff wages.
They work different hours each week
:glare:

Comments

• groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    We use IRIS payroll and have used SAGE in the past. All depends on how much you will use it and for how many clients against what it will cost.
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I use Moneysoft payroll manager, covers everything from fixed salaries through variable wages and CIS.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi Kay

I do 9 different pubs wages ranging from 5 to 20 employees we use this

http://www.thesaurussoftware.co.uk/

there is also a 3 weeks free trial ive found this really easy to use hope it helps

Vic
  • Timmne
    Timmne Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    My vote's for IRIS.

However, you may want to consider using the HMRC software on the CD - it doesn't produce payslips but TBH with pub staff (speaking from experience) they probably don't mind receiving a slip of paper hand written each week/month! Benefit of this is that it's free and compatible with all other HMRC bits I believe.
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    The only payroll software I've used in the past few years is quickbooks and it's great for irregular working patterns as you can enter timesheets and then process the payroll from the timesheet data. And it integrates into the rest of the QBs system, so if that's what you're using to do the bookkeeping then everythign's already integrated - no re-entering payroll journals!
  • claudialowe
    claudialowe Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Moneysoft gets my vote - cheap as chips and very easy to use.

A fab helpline - always a real person and no queueing :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Claudia
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    12Pay is brilliant, inexpensive, great customer support and easy to use, gets my vote.

2ns choice would be Moneysoft - never used it but most accountants rave about it!
  • pinksponk
    pinksponk Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I use the free HMRC CD Rom. I think its good and provides all sorts of information regarding SSp, SMP etc. and enables you to file online really easily. And it gives you access to all sorts of forms and diary dates. You can't go wrong with it.
Privacy Policy