Subcontractor Monthly Return HMRC

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi All

I was wondering can you make amendments to an already filed monthly return?

The situation is

Received a fax 3 weeks late this morning amending pay for subtractors dated 27th April however i had already filed it yesturday.

Any help would be greafully accepted

Thanks

Vic

Comments

• Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Yeah you can, you have to phone up if I remember correctly, dont think you can do it online.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    Yeah you can, you have to phone up if I remember correctly, dont think you can do it online.

Thanks Paul just rang them but because its more than 12 i have to put it in writing but at least can sort it
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Remember to amend the subcontractor monthly payment statement as well.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Havnt been able to do the P30 as this client still hasnt even come back with deductions suffered had so many problems with this client from books to payroll it takes up at the very least 40% of my time lately
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Havnt been able to do the P30 as this client still hasnt even come back with deductions suffered had so many problems with this client from books to payroll it takes up at the very least 40% of my time lately

I hope that you reflect this in your fees
  • A-Vic
    Options
    I hope that you reflect this in your fees

thats the even funniest thing as it seems the client has been aproached by another firm and been poached so we may lose them soon.
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    thats the even funniest thing as it seems the client has been aproached by another firm and been poached so we may lose them soon.

May be a good thing in the long run. Really get annoyed when clients want you to do the work, don't help you and then try to blame you in it all goes pearshape.
    I had a client who registered for VAT and after I had done the first vat return, decided that I hadn't claimed back enough vat so went off to another accountant. He didn't get any more vat back and is now paying twice the fee for the privelige.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    May be a good thing in the long run. Really get annoyed when clients want you to do the work, don't help you and then try to blame you in it all goes pearshape.
    I had a client who registered for VAT and after I had done the first vat return, decided that I hadn't claimed back enough vat so went off to another accountant. He didn't get any more vat back and is now paying twice the fee for the privelige.

what goes around comes around eh.

Like you said if they do go the next person can have the hassel
Privacy Policy