Fav films?

Options
2Β»

Comments

• lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I love horror/action so for me its the saw films and final destination, i love gorey films and feeling scared!!!!
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    troy wrote: Β»
    Oh seriously you lot! You are all rubbish!!

It has to be 'Pretty Woman' (yes...I am a girl) or how about 'The colour Purple'?

:001_smile:

Another good girlie one Kramer v Kramer - I cry every time! Mind you I also enjoyed King Kong and cried at that aswell.
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Another good girlie one Kramer v Kramer - I cry every time! Mind you I also enjoyed King Kong and cried at that aswell.

If you want a good cry, I once watched a film called "who will look after my children" about a dying woman with 7 children and she tries to find homes for them all with loving people before she dies:crying::crying:
  • Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    "Spirited Away" and "Princess Mononoke" are two of my favourites from Studio Ghibli.

I also like "Wall Street", with Michael Douglas. Who one of my lecturers described to us as "that old guy that's married to Catherine Zeta Jones", then tried explaining who she was.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    If you want a good cry, I once watched a film called "who will look after my children" about a dying woman with 7 children and she tries to find homes for them all with loving people before she dies:crying::crying:

that was soooo sad
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I love some of the cheesey 80's "Brat PacK" films, St Elmos Fire, Mannequin, Pretty in Pink etc etc. Fred Astair Musicals, and The Dino De Laurentis version of Flash Gordon.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    lorraine wrote: Β»
    I love horror/action so for me its the saw films and final destination, i love gorey films and feeling scared!!!!

your such a bloke but i love them too the best bit for me was the sun beds bimbo's i cried i was laughing so much
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»

Believe it or not I have seen that one too! It was awful. Also went to the cinema with my kids to see Bridge to Terebithia - again came out crying with the kids all telling me it's not real!!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    What about the film where the little girl falls down a hole ! The whole neighbourhood surround but the authorities cant dig because the ground might cave in !!

I cant remember the name...i think it was from the 80s...

:huh:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    never heard of that one ?who was in it ?
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I like German films, and one of my favourites is a film called Sonnenallee. It's about a bunch of East German teenagers who live on a street just the wrong side of the Berlin Wall in the late 70s. There's a scene at the school disco involving T-Rex, that is just classic... :laugh:

Here 'tis...
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I like German films, and one of my favourites is a film called Sonnenallee. It's about a bunch of East German teenagers who live on a street just the wrong side of the Berlin Wall in the late 70s. There's a scene at the school disco involving T-Rex, that is just classic... :laugh:

Here 'tis...
    made me chuckle
  • steveJ
    Options
    I found it. The film was called "Everybodys baby"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody%27s_Baby:_The_Rescue_of_Jessica_McClure

I was only about 8 when i saw it. And i could never think of the name of it.
    Gonna order that from Amazon....lol....

Check it out...really interesting
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    On March 26, 2011, when Jessica turns 25, she stands to receive a trust fund of donations from well-wishers, rumored to be in excess of $1,000,000

$1,000,000! Not bad for falling down a well
  • steveJ
    Options
    *Cogs turning*

*Idea*

Hows this sound...

"The Well" - Presented by Vernon Kay or Ant and Dec.

Fall your way to Β£1,000,000 through a series of obstacles.

Gotta be on ITV though.

:thumbup:.......or........:thumbdown:

Phone 09016516188 with your vote (calls cost Β£2.50pm)
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Or maybe just put Chris Moyles down a well and then have a phone-in vote to see if he should be allowed out or be left to die horribly. On second thoughts, why bother with the voting bit?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i love mostly the world cinema films (chiness horrors) the american remakes dont do them justice (i.e the grudge dark water)
  • neuroticprincess
    neuroticprincess Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Cat in the Hat is by far the funniest film I have ever seen!! lol

Also enjoyed Twilight and most kids films!!! And Angelina Jolie is amazing in Girl Interrupted, thats another good film!

x
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Gattica and all the conspiricy big brothers watching you films. there was one with Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson on recently, cant remember the name of it thou. Catch me if you can, I think theres a theme going on here?
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Okay, I've held out for over two weeks.
    My top three

1. Bad day at black rock
    2. My cousin Vinny
    3. My neighbour Totoro

everyone a cracker:thumbup:
  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    jkc wrote: Β»
    Gattica and all the conspiricy big brothers watching you films. there was one with Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson on recently, cant remember the name of it thou. Catch me if you can, I think theres a theme going on here?

The Mel Gibson film was "Conspiracy Theory" and is an excellent film.
Privacy Policy