New Site

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
:thumbup1:Its looking really good the format is a lot more user friendly from what ive looked at

Anyone else had a look?

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I have just had a nosey, looks okay but when I click on a unit number for the study support it does not go anywhere. I know they say it is a work in progress but it would be nice if when you click to access something it gave a message to say 'still working on it' or something along those lines instead of doing nothing.
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I wonder if the new site will have a clock that keeps time, instead of racing ahead again...lol
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor โญ
    Dear PAMDILL,

Thank you for your comment.

Can you please clarify for us which Unit number you are trying to access on the new website?

Kind Regards.
    AAT Web Team
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Firstly, it's nice to see that the new site is getting beta'd โ€“ in the past changes have just been dumped on users without the chance of any input.

Having said that, I'm a bit worried about the navigation. There's a top menu, a side menu, links in the Flash movie, more navigation stuff below the movie and the standard text links in the footer. I feel more though needs to be put in to make this more coherent. I also don't much care for the scrolling marquee, looks a bit tacky, but maybe that's just me.

Overall though, it's good start and I like the direction you're heading with it.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    dear pamdill,

thank you for your comment.

Can you please clarify for us which unit number you are trying to access on the new website?

Kind regards.
    Aat web team
    unit 9
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Ten new spam threads on the Chat section. New forum, same old people running it...
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Ten new spam threads on the Chat section. New forum, same old people running it...
    Can we recieve notifications when people reply to our posts in the forums please as it would be great if you are waiting for answer to a particularly taxing problem !! Thanks
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Can we recieve notifications when people reply to our posts in the forums please as it would be great if you are waiting for answer to a particularly taxing problem !! Thanks
    Have you tried subscribing to the threads you want to follow via the thread tools at the top?

I'm sorry if I am stating the obvious and you tried that and didn't like it!
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    Have you tried subscribing to the threads you want to follow via the thread tools at the top?

I'm sorry if I am stating the obvious and you tried that and didn't like it!
    No stating the obivous going to give that a go...Big thank you LOL !!
Privacy Policy