unit 15 question

meibaker
meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor 🦉
hi, is anyone who use osborne book on unit 15, please help me,
highbury limited: preparing cash budget data, task 2,page 62. how to work the sales in march?:confused1:

Comments

• mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    This is the total sales made in January of 11,800 units at £80 each. The sales are on 2 months credit, so these will be recorded in March, when they are due in.
  • meibaker
    hi mike, thanks for that. did work it out later on, there is one more question i'd like to ask you, i am doing the diploma way. just started on this unit, do i have to wait for dec for the exam or can i sit stimulation test anytimes? thanks again
  • mikes
    You can do this anytime you are ready. You just need to nominate a qualified supervisor, for your provider to send the test to and then have a go. You can do this at work, if you want. I'm doing the same now, about to write out my practice test and send it in. Although remembering the investment types and ratios do me in. How are you on those, or haven't you got that far yet?
  • meibaker
    no, haven't start on those yet, only start this unit on wed. think i will do unit 6 at last as that is very hard i heard. so in this level there are only 2 exams, am i right, and the rest of the unit you can do whenever you are ready.
  • mikes
    That's right there are only two exams, at this level and two or three skill tests, which can be done at any time.
Privacy Policy