Something tickled me today

Gem7321
Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
I was looking something up in my capital allowances book, and saw 'belly dancers' in the index. So obviously I went to this page and read about an Egyptian belly dancer who'd won a tax case on the basis that her belly was a depreciating asset and she could therefore claim capital allowances :lol:

I'm really sad... :huh:

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I was looking something up in my capital allowances book, and saw 'belly dancers' in the index. So obviously I went to this page and read about an Egyptian belly dancer who'd won a tax case on the basis that her belly was a depreciating asset and she could therefore claim capital allowances :lol:

I'm really sad... :huh:
    :lol::lol:

I wish my belly was depreciating. Unfortunately, unlike the economy it's exhibiting year on year growth. :001_unsure:
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Don't worry CJC. Just look at it this way, your investing wisely...for the winter.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    but ive invested in my belly for 36 years and wondering if i should release the funds???

hahahahahaha
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Isn't it funny how you form impressions of people? I had you down for a 20 year old youngster Mark! Obviously I didn't look at your birthdate - doh!
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Can I be insulted that you thought Mark was a similar age to me??!:laugh:

(Sorry Mark!:001_tt2:)
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    bloody hell.................now i feel old?

hahahahahahaha

only kidding fell as young as i feel !!!
Privacy Policy