Bank Holiday Weekend

2»

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Good job I wasn't expecting you to join me for cider!

What you going to see at the pics?

Not sure what to watch either new star trek film or wez craven????
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    I am going to see Night at the Museum 2. Can't remember the last time I saw a grown up film at the cinema!! Took my 9 year old daughter to see Coraline last weekend whilst my boys were at a scalextric do. It was really scary. The little girl sitting next to me ran out crying!!
  • Kezza
    Kezza Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Well I am going to pick my other half up from the airport tomorrow morning and I can't wait, has been a very long week! I'm sure there will be a boozy weekend coming on! :thumbup1:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well im doing f**k all !!!!!!!!!!

well maybe be dragged out kicking and screaming to do some rubbish little thing that i dont want to do !!!

happy soul i am !!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    mark130273 wrote: »
    well im doing f**k all !!!!!!!!!!

well maybe be dragged out kicking and screaming to do some rubbish little thing that i dont want to do !!!

happy soul i am !!!

Wow mark you almost cracked a smile there sweet lol
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    I am going to MonkeyWorld on Monday to see my Chimp Bart.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Wow mark you almost cracked a smile there sweet lol

never in a month of sunday? im an accountant ,not allowed to smile ?:laugh:
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Paul24 wrote: »
    Good man, visiting my new home town!

Good night out if you get chance after studying!

I went for drinks in a few of the pubs along the Trent & Mersey Canal. Coming from Derby, where you can practically fall out of one pub and into another, the walk between pubs was like a pub crawl in Nottingham, especially when we found the pub in the middle to be closed...

Had a very nice curry in the Nadee in Findern. It used to be a pub, but the new owners have kept all the tables outside, so you can still have a beer in the sunshine...
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I can't believe the weather we've had, it's been so good! I burnt yesterday, and I never burn. My mum warned me I'd burn but I didn't listen :001_rolleyes:

We've had the 2nd bbq of the weekend, and my other half has had way too much to drink and passed out with his head in a bucket :001_rolleyes:

And now I'm ready for bed
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Yeah the weathers been beautiful. I've been on the coast all weekend visiting ma parents. Drinks a plenty and had a beautiful meal tonight. Was gonna go clubbing but thought I'd leave it. Ended up with a bit of studying for 3 hours !!
    I've heard this summers meant to be a heatwave so hopefully more of this sun.
    Right, well time for bed. Early start tomorrow. Hit the motorway and hopefully miss the traffic.
Privacy Policy