Moneysoft payroll - feedback please?

Timmne
Timmne Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor ⭐
Morning all,

I am due to renew my payroll software (currently using IRIS PAYEmaster) and as I only do a couple of basic payrolls, I am very keen on not spending £350 on the software if possible.

I have seen other people recommend moneysoft and wondered if it's worth getting. Have any people here used IRIS and Moneysoft by any chance?

I'm a little nervous about changing as the first year's costs may end up the same (due to getting payslips etc, spending hours setting it up) - future years would be nice and cheap after this but I need to know it's going to be worth me doing!

Any thoughts please?

Comments

• farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Timmne wrote: »
    Morning all,

I am due to renew my payroll software (currently using IRIS PAYEmaster) and as I only do a couple of basic payrolls, I am very keen on not spending £350 on the software if possible.

I have seen other people recommend moneysoft and wondered if it's worth getting. Have any people here used IRIS and Moneysoft by any chance?

I'm a little nervous about changing as the first year's costs may end up the same (due to getting payslips etc, spending hours setting it up) - future years would be nice and cheap after this but I need to know it's going to be worth me doing!

Any thoughts please?

Moneysoft payroll anytime. Easy to set up, easy to use and only costs £50 for up to 50 people, £100 for up to 100.
    Don't need payslips or anything, it prints them for you. The price also includes your on-line filing for year end. Have a look at the free trial.

Kind regards
    Peter
  • Timmne
    Timmne Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks so much. It seems that people who use moneysoft, love it!

I think I'll give it a try out on the trial version. If there's a professional advisor package and anyone wants to make some money out of me let me know! :D

If anyone else has any feedback I'd like to hear it too - probably just to confirm it's the right move!
  • claudialowe
    claudialowe Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I switched from Sage to Moneysoft about 3 years ago and never looked back.

You can order Sage-like payslips off the web - half the price of Sage or similar. Otherwise just print off their pre-done ones and guillotine in half if necessary - tip though printing theirs in colour gobbles up ink.

Claudia
  • sheelagh
    sheelagh Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Moneysoft

I have just started using Moneysoft payroll. It's very easy to set up and use.
    I particularly like to option to save reports and payslips to pdf at the touch of a button - all you have to do is browse for the required folder.
    The reports are sometimes a little unwiedy - they maybe try to cram too much into a small space which means the typeface is quite small (that could be just my age).
    I would highly recommend the trial - download it when you know you are going to have time to have a good look at it. Once you have located and mastered the parts you need I am sure you will be hooked.
    Tech support is good - friendly, helpful and patient.
Privacy Policy