revise on holiday sad or just sheer dedication?????

ema192
ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Goin away with my daughter and partner on monday for a week gran canaria,
I am so positive im gonna take my tutorial and revise when on the beach and every possible second i get.
only got one week when i come back till exam arrrrggghhhhhh scary!!!! duno wat the best thing to do is!!!??????

suggestions welcome :-)) :lol:

Emma

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ema192 wrote: ยป
    I am so positive im gonna take my tutorial and revise when on the beach and every possible second i get.
    only got one week when i come back till exam arrrrggghhhhhh scary!!!! duno wat the best thing to do is!!!??????

Emma

I dont think I would take my books with me if I was you. A week of rest may do your overworked brain some good and then when you come back you will be all refreshed ready for the Exam!:001_smile:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ema192 wrote: ยป

Emma

I don't want to tempt fate, but a friend of mine took her books on holiday and packed them in her case and on her return the case got lost...so I think I would be taking them on as hand luggage if you do decide to take them.

Good Luck with your exams...and have a great holiday.
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    How well prepared do you think you already are for the exam? Would you spend the whole time away thinking you should be revising? It's always easier to relax if you feel on top of things.
  • ema192
    Thankyou Diannew,

I feel pretty confident with FRA so far completed the unit 5 sim fine. Think i may take the tutorial as hand luggage to destress me on the plane (hate flying) and just see how it goes.
    I wanna enjoy my hol tho and try and forget about it until i get back it scares me too much!!

I hate exams i dont suppose anyone loves them tho :crying:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    There was someone on my course who went off on holiday about two weeks before our last set of Technician exams (three in total) and knowing her, I can't imagine she picked up a text book the whole time. I think our tutor was a bit gobsmacked when she passed the lot.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i would take them and study lst thing at night . wehn half cut or even p*ssed , think thats the only way that it would sink in for me ?lol
  • ema192
    i would take them and study lst thing at night . wehn half cut or even p*ssed , think thats the only way that it would sink in for me ?lol

I love your way of thinkin Mark!! this may be the best solution i feel also :-)
Privacy Policy