Champions League...

blobbyh
blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
... I don't normally start the chat threads anymore but I have ITV's preview of tomorrow night's match on at the moment and the sycophancy shown towards Barcelona is so damn overwhelming. Bleurgh...

Do ITV not realise that the current Manchester United squad is one of the mightiest ever seen, not just domestically not just in Europe, but in the whole bloody world? Looks like they couldn't get any United interviews so it's just suck, suck, suckity up to Barca.

Am I the only one who thinks that if United have one of their good days - and they're easily capable - then they could destroy Barcelona? I honestly think Chelsea would have been more of a threat to United.

And if I'm wrong, I'll look a complete tit, but hey, it wouldn't be the first time.

Comments

• Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Viva ronaldo!!!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    we shall she whos the best later on .............but dont cry too much when barca beat your lot 2-1 ???

hahaahahahah
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I'm with Blobby on this one, I fully expect United to destroy Barca, not that i'll be watching as I'm off to a AAT/Kaplan unit 11 event, how sad is that!
    However the cup final is a different matter
    'In Moyes we trust'
  • mark130273
    thought you might be a blue with toffeeblue in your title...........

im thinking it all depends on which chelsea turn up.....cus if its the rubbish one youve got a great chance of winning ...but if the good one turns up.....soz dont think youve got any chance of winning........

but thats another thread for the weekend.........

its about champions league final !!!
    im still sticking to 2-1 barca !
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    You can always rely on United to be unreliable. The score could easily be one nil to either side or equally something bizarre like 3, 4 or even 5 goals to United - it depends how early they can score and assume control. On their day, they're undoubtedly the finest team in the world, capable of blitzing anyone.

Oh and my FD just read your post script Mark and found it very funny...!
  • mark130273
    bloomin hell a compliment the blobbyh ?? gee wizz im stunned ?lol
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    i await the chants from the fans of the teams who wish they could get to the final as often as we do.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I would actually been happier to see United win. I don't have any issues with Man U like I do with Chelski. It's a shame it wasn't more of a match, Barca were good but not brilliant and apart from the first ten minutes or so United were pretty average.

Still, I've more enough footballing pain of my own to cope with right now without getting too bothered about anyone else's.
  • mark130273
    just can i add ??

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Privacy Policy