bookkeeping in bristol

lorraine
lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I am a self-employed MIP ready to carry out self employed work involving bookkeeping & vat returns. Please contact me if this is of interest to you.

My email address is quiche12@hotmail.com

Comments

• Minky
    Minky Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,

Just replying to your question from 27th April. Sorry I haven't logged on for a bit so you have probably forgotton what you asked me. Answer to your question about have I had any clients yet is only 1 and that was only through word of mouth. I am just doing bookkeeping and VAT for this client so nothing major but its a start and they are local to me which is good. I have a couple more lined up at some point to do bookkeeping and accounts prep but thats it. I did try advertising and had no joy there. not even a single phone call. Hows it going for you?
  • lorraine
    mmmm its not going to plan @ the mo but hopefully soon something will happen!

Well done to you it seems like it hasnt taken you long?
  • lorraine
    lorraine wrote: »
    I am a self-employed MIP ready to carry out self employed work involving bookkeeping & vat returns. Please contact me if this is of interest to you.

My email address is quiche12@hotmail.com

Does anyone have any contacts for bookkeeping they could pass my way maybe someone with overflow work.
Privacy Policy