Restored Faith in Humans

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Me and my Partner went on a Motorbike Run on Sunday. We stopped at a Local Harbour for some Chips and when we got back to the Bike discovered that we'd lost (Sorry he'd lost) the Bike Keys! We retraced our steps and even asked in the Chippy but we never found them. Didnt even think about going to Police Station as we didnt think anybody would bother handing them in!
Today I decided to phone the Police not expecting to be lucky but guess what. THEY WERE HANDED IN ON SUNDAY!:thumbup1:

So there are some decent Humans out there amongst all the Rotten Ones!

Julie:001_smile:

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    That is brill, just hope in the meantime other half had not taken a screwdriver to the ignition to get the bike home!
  • jewels.p
    That is brill, just hope in the meantime other half had not taken a screwdriver to the ignition to get the bike home!

No luckily we were only 20 miles from home so phoned my Mun to go to ours and get Spare Key! We had thought about going to Pitlochry which is about an hours drive so glad we didnt. My Mum wouldnt have even attempted to drive that far!:laugh:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    but i have to ask is were about was you when your keys got lost ?

cant imagine you were in toxteth ??
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    We had thought about going to Pitlochry which is about an hours drive so glad we didnt.
    I've been to Pitlochry and you didn't miss much. The road from Pitlochry alongside Lochs Tummel and Rannoch, though, is stunning.
  • jewels.p
    but i have to ask is were about was you when your keys got lost ?

cant imagine you were in toxteth ??

Arbroath (Famous for Smokies) Wheres Toxteth?
  • jewels.p
    CJC wrote: ยป
    I've been to Pitlochry and you didn't miss much. The road from Pitlochry alongside Lochs Tummel and Rannoch, though, is stunning.

Yeah we been White Water Rafting at Loch Tummel. 10 of us stayed in a Caravan there for the night afterwards. Good Weekend that was:thumbup1:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Arbroath (Famous for Smokies) Wheres Toxteth?

Toxteth is an especially beautiful part of Liverpool I believe
  • jewels.p
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    Toxteth is an especially beautiful part of Liverpool I believe

So are they all thieving scumbags there then?:laugh:
  • Paul24
    So are they all thieving scumbags there then?:laugh:

I dont know. At least you havent tried to pigeon hole them though :001_smile:
  • jewels.p
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    I dont know. At least you havent tried to pigeon hole them though :001_smile:

????????????? Not getting that one!:blushing:
  • mark130273
    your not ripping into the liverpool bunch there by any chance ???

good job im not from there ???
  • Paul24
    The longest I have spent in Liverpool is two hours, I prefer Manc to be honest.

Dont know enough about the areas, but I do know Ive heard Toxteth is a bit didgy
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Had the best day out at Salford Keys last weekend its really nice loads of shops went to the lowery had lunch there highly recommend there (also men type people can go visit old trafford its only over the road)
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I've only been to Manc once,for a job interview. Saw Piccadilly Station and the University and that was about it. Did slightly better with Liverpool, there it was the University (for a conference) and and evening in the Philharmonic pub.
  • mark130273
    well ive only been to mancs twice and all i seen was down and out parts....sure there is good parts..but i never seen it ?
Privacy Policy