E Learning?

timgriff
timgriff Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

Like the new look, less cluttered but are the e learning modules available without going to the old site?

Comments

• James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    timgriff wrote: »
    Hi,

Like the new look, less cluttered but are the e learning modules available without going to the old site?
    Dear timgriff,

Thank you for your comments.

AAT student members can access e-learning material on the new site through the MyAAT account – go to the study zone and you’ll find this content available for the specific units that have e-learning support. Full and Fellow members can access CPD e-learning support as part of the CPD Zone.

Kind Regards,
    James, AAT Web Team
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi James

I used the e-learning link a lot during studying for the FRA exam but was dissapointed to see there wasnt one for ECR or other units will there be anymore be added to the new site?

Many thanks

Vic
  • timgriff
    timgriff Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks James,

I've gone to the study zone, clicked on unit 5 and it comes up with the past papers but can't see any mention of e learning? Sorry don't know if i'm being thick.....
  • James Cristiano
    Thanks James,

I've gone to the study zone, clicked on unit 5 and it comes up with the past papers but can't see any mention of e learning? Sorry don't know if i'm being thick.....
    Dear timgriff,

Thank you for highlighting this with us.

I can confirm that e-learning has now been added to unit 5.

Kind Regards,
    James, AAT Web Team
  • James Cristiano
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi James

I used the e-learning link a lot during studying for the FRA exam but was dissapointed to see there wasnt one for ECR or other units will there be anymore be added to the new site?

Many thanks

Vic
    Dear A-Vic,

Thank you for your feedback.

I shall investigate into the matter shortly.

Kind Regards,
    James, AAT Web Team
  • A-Vic
    Dear A-Vic,

Thank you for your feedback.

I shall investigate into the matter shortly.

Kind Regards,
    James, AAT Web Team

Thank you james :001_smile:
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    E Learning ECR

I too have used the E-Learning a lot in my studies and am about to start ECR so it would be great if we could get it for that. The E-Learning has helped me loads as I am Distance Learning and the stuff in it is explained brilliantly.

Julie:001_smile:
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thanks James,

Think I am being thick as well, seem to be having the same problems. Going into Unit 5 but just seeing the past papers.

Apart from this loving the new site, very user friendly
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Is it just me? I cant find study zone in MyAAT on new website. All ive got is a list of my completed units.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Study zone is in the middle of the page on student section once you log in with myaat account.
  • lynn26
    lynn26 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    e learning

for the attetion of james cristiano

please can you tell me how can i go into the fondation on the e learning as i still like to do the questions . im on technican at moment but very time i go in to it only technican level will come up also how can i look at old foundation exam papers as it wont let me look back at any papers only the level im doing now....

many thanks
    lynn
  • jow774
    Ive got that section but I cant click on anything only the list of my uncompleted units? So there is no way to get to study zone or anything?
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    I had the same problem and AAT called me to check what the exact error was, I had to write click get the url, click copy and then open a new tab right click in it and click paste and go. THat then takes me to the study zone for that unit.

They are supposed to be looking into the problem.
  • jow774
    Ok thanks for that.
  • jewels.p
    I am trying to get into the E-Learning for Unit 5 but cant see any E-Learning. I have gone into My AAT but the only thing I am getting is the Past Exam Papers. Has this been sorted yet?
  • A-Vic
    Hi jewels

Have you tried loging in click on your current level and elearning is on there
  • jewels.p
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi jewels

Have you tried loging in click on your current level and elearning is on there

Thanks A-Vic. For some reason it is there today but yesterday there was only E-Portfolio.
Privacy Policy