DFS.....tomorrow!!!!

Who's ready for DFS tomorrow? :thumbup:

Comments

• lala2009
    lala2009 Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
    Me!! :D
  • garry_coombs
    garry_coombs Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm ready as I'm going to be!! Still don't fully know my IAS numbers, but do know the important ones and what they all mean, but I should pass.... in theory!
  • lala2009
    lala2009 Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
    Good luck guys! :D
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    I hope a report on the cash flow is not required....this is worst than Isa & Ratios
  • I'm ready as I'm going to be!! Still don't fully know my IAS numbers, but do know the important ones and what they all mean, but I should pass.... in theory!

Don't worry about IAS numbers as they will be the least of your problems on the paper. They give you the numbers on the paper and tell you what they relate to. You just need to explain how you treat them which shouldn't be difficult.

The paper is pretty much a self check so you should know if you have got it right or not before the results in August.

The cash flow, consolidated BS, and the IS & BS from journals all have to balance. If they don't then you know your answer is not correct.

Guaranteed that the ratio question will have GP & NP in it (which are the easiest to remember).
  • spurschic1@yahoo.com
    spurschic1@yahoo.com Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
    Good luck everyone, I'm sure we'll all be fine or that's what I'm telling myself anyway lol!:thumbup::thumbup:
Privacy Policy