ive got a job.....

Options
2»

Comments

• marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well done Rachey! A new Primark opened in Derby fairly recently. Must admit - didn't think of looking there for a job. Did you know the original Primark in Derby was one of the the first High Street ones in Britain, apparently?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    Don't know why people are interested in cheating all of a sudden - I think it must be those damn NVQ lot, not taking Professional Ethics :001_rolleyes:

You can't trust 'em I tells ya! :001_tt2:

Anyway, this is how I cheated:

x3x2a64e4d660be18e613a6941ee07391e8.jpg

I know how judgemental you lot are, so let me just make something clear....I'm not going bald, its just trick of the light :001_rolleyes:

I tried that but couldnt find any tights to fit my legs !!!!
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well done Rachey! A new Primark opened in Derby fairly recently. Must admit - didn't think of looking there for a job. Did you know the original Primark in Derby was one of the the first High Street ones in Britain, apparently?

no i never...it just in the cash office but its a start as i have no experience whats so ever...really looking forward to it!! will have to buy some new clothes unless they give me a uniform..??!! :001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Too complicated Chris, I'm after summat a little simpler. Does anyone know a shoelace method for me? Or can they invent one? You know, so if I'm stuck, I can always look at the soles of my shoes to tell my lefts from my writes... but would that be cheating under exam conditions?

If your too thick to know the answer to that one Rob its no wonder you dont have a clue about stock valuation and rotation :huh:
  • mark130273
    Options
    cheating........its not worth it at all..........

other than wearing those stockings.....:laugh:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: »
    If your too thick to know the answer to that one Rob its no wonder you dont have a clue about stock valuation and rotation :huh:

Clearly not too thick to know the difference between "you're" and "your" though Paulie, unlike your good self...
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Clearly not too thick to know the difference between "you're" and "your" though Paulie, unlike your good self...

Schoolboy error, Im usually so pedantic with grammar and spelling!! Damn!

Still, that wouldnt lose me any marks on an exam paper, unlike your sloppy knowledge of inventory accounting.
  • mark130273
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: »
    Schoolboy error, Im usually so pedantic with grammar and spelling!! Damn!

Still, that wouldnt lose me any marks on an exam paper, unlike your sloppy knowledge of inventory accounting.

please dont talk about grammar and spelling..........beggeeeeesesss...im the worst....that was the main point in my project....all the weather wether their there were where and all those type of things which fool the foolharty !
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Come again Mark, I think you've invented a whole new language there?
  • mark130273
    Options
    Come again Mark, I think you've invented a whole new language there?

thats what my tutor said .........

my content in my project was good but the spelling and grammar had a lot of working on..........

wish i could no type in speak talk as it is different than letter talk !if you know what i mean..
  • blobbyh
    Options
    "Primark said the Broadmead store would be its flagship for the South West, stocking its full range of products over four floors, with 57 cash registers, 76 fitting rooms and 18 escalators."

JFC, that is a big fricking store. 18 escalators! The one in Brighton has three floors and only six or so escalators. 18? Jesus...
Privacy Policy