PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A SAY PLEASE DO SO .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND ALL THE BEST

Comments

• Big Bird
    Big Bird Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yep looks good to me,:001_smile::001_smile:
  • jay cutler
    jay cutler Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
    I agree with all of that. Your memory is amazing! I did also compute the expenses ratio in section 2 to explain the net profit percentages better.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    think this guy has too much time on his hands if he can write all his answers down from the exam and still have time to do the exam too.......

or is he just a BIG SWOT ?
  • Darren Pearce
    Darren Pearce Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    I like these answers

I was starting to get alarmed about my gearing calculations, but I agree with you. I thuink there are numerous ways of calculating gearing or have some forgot to add the loan onto the equity figure to get capital employed.
  • Hunnie
    Hunnie Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    any comment most appreciated.

task 1 profit 3717
    balance sheet 22777
    consolidated balance sheet 85278
    goodwill after impairment 3012
    minority interest 13496
    acquired percentage 60%

cash from operating activities 4790
    cash used in investing 10116
    disposal proceed 793
    cash from financial activities 5000
    cash increased 467
    cash and cash equi. @ begi [132]
    cash and cash equi.@ y/e 335
    section 2
    GP 47.5% AND 45%
    NP 8.5% AND 12%
    GE 43% AND 34.67%
    IN.CO. 1.996 AND 3.314 TIMES

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A SAY PLEASE DO SO .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND ALL THE BEST

For gearing i got 77.3% and 53.1% using debt / equity x 100 formula

I match with all the others tho ;)
  • Jointy
    Jointy Registered Posts: 78 Regular contributor ⭐
    mark130273 wrote: »
    think this guy has too much time on his hands if he can write all his answers down from the exam and still have time to do the exam too.......

or is he just a BIG SWOT ?

i was beginning wonder that myself i cant remember last thing i wrote let alone the first
  • dave007
    dave007 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    I got the same answers! brilliant!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Jointy wrote: »
    i was beginning wonder that myself i cant remember last thing i wrote let alone the first

...we all talked about when we came out and everyone was trying to rememebr what they put in the answers...but not many could remember....but i had time to rewrite mine down on a spare piece of paper..but why should i...:thumbup:
  • MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    MOHMEDSALIM PATEL Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thank you

I would like to thank everyone who has spared some time to look at the answers and given me feed back really appreciated.

now last thing would say to all of you is good luck i have to go because i got one more exam tomorrow afternoon DNP.

see you all
  • shelley83
    shelley83 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    jay cutler wrote: »
    I agree with all of that. Your memory is amazing! I did also compute the expenses ratio in section 2 to explain the net profit percentages better.

Me too! just hope my comments make sense.
  • MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    MOHMEDSALIM PATEL Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    just the remembering things.
    shelley83 wrote: »
    Me too! just hope my comments make sense.

i do not think i am a big SWOT some people remember every things from top to bottom and went to tutor to have a go with question paper in december exam and match their answers with tutor answers.
  • cs_1988
    cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    oooh, Hit a nerve, for the record, i think your lovely mate. :thumbup1:
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    This isnt memory, this is writing the answers down.....
  • Chris023
    Chris023 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    How do you guys manage to write the answers down?

We are not allowed to bring in any blank bits of paper, and our desk is checked to make sure that we only have the essentials
  • garry_coombs
    garry_coombs Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    thanks

finally someone with the same gearing as me! Thank you for your very prompt answers to all exams!

And to all critics, the first person out of our exam was out in an hour, i was the 4th out at just over 1.5 hours, if i thought i could get away with it or had the confidence to post all my answers on here then i would be posting! So thank you for the reassurances that you have given me!
  • jay cutler
    jay cutler Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
    Whether MOHMEDSALIM PATEL wrote the answers or remembered them it matters not. Personally I do believe he's got a good memory, and I too would like to thank him for the reassurances for the answers he gave on PEV and DFS.
  • Rachey
    Critics? I think not! I remember some of my answers today and have posted them in the relevant thread, you're more than welcome to check the FRA thread for that. I think it's rather obvious he's wrote them down and as these forums are being monitored by the AAT it's a bit silly to write them all down... seen as you're not allowed to!

Glad he seems to have got them all right though, i talk to Mo on the Payroll threads and he seems a hard worker.
  • garry_coombs
    garry_coombs Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Rachey wrote: »
    Critics? I think not! I remember some of my answers today and have posted them in the relevant thread, you're more than welcome to check the FRA thread for that. I think it's rather obvious he's wrote them down and as these forums are being monitored by the AAT it's a bit silly to write them all down... seen as you're not allowed to!

Glad he seems to have got them all right though, i talk to Mo on the Payroll threads and he seems a hard worker.

There are clearly people who are criticising him, those people are critics, I don't see how you can say otherwise, I am not saying that people who are discussing whether or not he wrote them down are the critics, but people who are saying he has 'too much time on his hands'
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Answers look good, however i dont agree with the gearing:

2008 - 53% or something like that

2009 - 73% or around that

Debt / Equity x 100

i cant remember exact details.

Does anyone agree??

Thanks
  • Rachey
    There are clearly people who are criticising him, those people are critics, I don't see how you can say otherwise, I am not saying that people who are discussing whether or not he wrote them down are the critics, but people who are saying he has 'too much time on his hands'

Haha, you love a good old debate don't you! :lol:
Privacy Policy