Missed Exam Help

yellow_harley
yellow_harley Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
I have a friend who was very ill last night, and had to go into hospital this morning, thus missing her BTC exam.

She is OK but has asked me to find out what her options are. Is there any way the AAT grant special dispensation to people with illnesses etc.?

It is her last exam too, the best option may be to take the audit simulation.

Comments

• umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I know some one who was in the same situation but he attempted the paper and aat gave him some consideration for that specific paper and he passed but in this case your frnd never went to the exam room so i really dont know abt it . But my sugession would be to contact AAT directly
  • laurlou
    laurlou Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Hi

I missed the PCR exam in Dec 2008 to illness and had to pay and resit and i enquired so theres nothing you can do.

To make things worse as I passed PEV i arranged to go to PCR tution only and the tutor taught the lessons opposite to the timetable so im now resitting with no tution!!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    im thinking it will be tough luck as they will look at it that you made no attempt to turn up...but contact them and they might suprise you(your friend)
  • Maria24
    Maria24 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    I have a friend who was very ill last night, and had to go into hospital this morning, thus missing her BTC exam.

She is OK but has asked me to find out what her options are. Is there any way the AAT grant special dispensation to people with illnesses etc.?

It is her last exam too, the best option may be to take the audit simulation.

When I spoke to the AAT about the same subject they told me I would need a medical certificate from the doctor to confirm I was ill that date and that I have been that day to the doctor. The certificate was needed so I would not have to pay again the exam fee for my next re-sitting.
    Confirm this with the AAT. Give them a call they are very helpful.!!:thumbup1:
  • gosforthmag
    gosforthmag Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    a lad at my college missed DFS yesterday cos his wife went into labour! dunno if he'll get any consideration, but he was hardly gonna miss that!
Privacy Policy