mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Brumi wrote: »
    :crying:

not that bad is it ?
  • Brumi
    Brumi Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Brumi wrote: »
    :crying:
    could not balance does it still count for marks if you show all the workings on DFS
  • mark130273
    hey as long as youve shown all your working then you will get most of the marks and if you get one answer wrong in the first part of the question and it will effect the rest of the answers they will adjust the correct answers to you wrong figure , its a pain in the arse for markers but at least then you are only getting amrked down once for one mistake . so if you shown all your workings you should be ok and i found out last year when doing the extended trial balance even if it doesnt balance if you have the knowledge to put in a suspense account for to recitfy later then i think they look on that quite good as at least your not leaving in blank and saying it doesnt blance.

and a little piece of advise if your having any troubles on learning or need any advise what so ever . come on here. i have found this forum just as much help as the tutor ?
  • Brumi
    Brumi Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks very nervous about exams did the same of PEV but showed all workings again. Good new retook PCR and it was so easy it is worrying
  • mark130273
    it was frighteningly easy.....evenone was saying ....have we missed something ?
Privacy Policy