patroll book

MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
MOHMEDSALIM PATEL Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor 🦉
has anyone got the payroll level 3 book. must be FA 2008 willing to pay reasonable price if you want to sell it.

ta

Comments

• square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    it worked on me!

are you hoping the heading will attract more people in out of curiosity? :001_tongue:
    I'm afraid I can't be much help, as I haven't got any payroll (or patroll!) books. sorry.
  • MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    no it is differrent

i am studying at college and working as a stock controller.really wants to get job in accounting environment.

the english is not my first language so if i can starting reading in advance i get just the gist about what i am going to learn.

i do not want to be a big SWOT AS ONCE BEEN DEFINED.
  • square-peg
    I appear to have offended you by making a joke - I'm sorry! :001_unsure: It was just that though - a joke. Most of us make 'typo's' and often they result in quite funny outcomes, so I guess I'm used to people having a laugh when a 'typo' is made. I'm sorry you found that offensive.

I'm not sure I understood your heading 'no it is differrent' though - sorry. You may have to explain - are you saying it wasn't a typo and I just misunderstood?
  • MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    I have not taken

do not worry mate i have not been offended in any way.
    just forget what have said .

typing error made
  • square-peg
    no worries - it's easy for a joke to come across as something else on a forum, and I certainly don't think that trying to get ahead with your reading makes you a swot - seems a good idea in the circumstances. I try and do the same if I can as I struggle with periods of illness, so when I'm well I try and read ahead so that I don't fall so behind later. Good luck with your payroll.
  • MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    thank you

thank you
Privacy Policy