whoop whoop PCR done

14567810»

Comments

• mahdi87
    mahdi87 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    mark130273 wrote: »
    on those waffly bits. i thought they really left it open for you to waffle for england... the questions were so vague that you could of put in about 50 things and made them pick out the right ones from them...

that warehouse bit is one thing that i think they might mark all three answers correct
    leave it in
    take it out
    adjust for % used

looking at all those people who left them in i can see why you left it in and inm thinking this paper was very badly written , so many questions could of been read in so many ways on what they wanted ?

as just a thought for anyone who just went straight into the paper section one and didnt readthe whole thing first. when you finished section one did anyone else like me look at the clock and think.....f*cking hell if section 2 is this big im gonna be f*cked if im gonna finish it ? but once i seen section 2 my heart slowed down a bit ?

still finished in 1 1/2 hour ?
    lol its was 11:45 when i started section 2 and i did finish it thou in 30 mins and was relaxing after going through my paper and waiting for me mates some of them didnt do the Email!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    mahdi87 wrote: »
    lol its was 11:45 when i started section 2 and i did finish it thou in 30 mins and was relaxing after going through my paper and waiting for me mates some of them didnt do the Email!

i had acouple of people who walked out with about 1 minute to go they were sweating...lol

and then some came out after the exam finished saying we didnt do the last memo.....but hopefully we all pass anyway?
  • Andrewh26
    Andrewh26 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    I actually took so long on the first part of section 1, I looked at the latter part and thought hmm, that's going to be a bit tricky. So before I started that, I left a page blank and looked at section 2, thought, hmmm that looks a lot easier! So I whizzed through section 2, then went back to section 1, the extra time I gained doing that was needed! This was the question I was going to be trying to figure out how best to do it, until the end. Infact, I got it quite wrong and saw the time was 12:15, and thought damn no time. Then looked at the board which was almost out of view and saw I had until 12:45! So I frantically rubbed out what I'd done for 1.2 and 1.3 and made a errr, bit of a better effort at it hmm :(:)
  • wheresnadiegone
    wheresnadiegone Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    I originally came up with a loss for section one and an even bigger loss for the revised part, i have just re-done it and got the £281040 profit everyone else is talking about. It was because i increased the original purchases total by 5% instead of increasing purchases per garment by 5% and then multiplying by the revised garments totals.
    I am hoping that as each calculation is marked indivually that i will score enough anyway to get me through.
    arghhhhhhh!! lol
  • flower25
    flower25 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Horrible

I sat my exams right next to a hall sing i want to be your hero, and they were clapping and cheering, then they song another, this was all happening while i was trying to do my cash flow statement.
    This was really unfair ! ! ! x:thumbdown:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    flower25 wrote: »
    I sat my exams right next to a hall sing i want to be your hero, and they were clapping and cheering, then they song another, this was all happening while i was trying to do my cash flow statement.
    This was really unfair ! ! ! x:thumbdown:

that shoudlnt have happened .should have had total silence....should of seen who was singing and give them a hymn sheet "cash flow starts with budget for actual and ends with actual for actual" and then they could have sang that while your doing it ? but would that be cheating if that happened and no-one had anything to do with it ?:confused1:
Privacy Policy