Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Wait until your 48 :laugh:............and you have a 30 year old son :w00t:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    hey my little one will be 18 ,two weeks before im 50 !!! a joint party i recon !!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I personally think that Repeaters, The Deadman et all is a person probably very well known to all of us under their usual name who mistakenly thinks it's a giggle to wind people up. They may even be logged in twice so they can troll and anti-troll on the same thread, almost at the same time.

Wouldn't work so well if the admins for once actually meant what they said when they can block IP addresses.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I personally think that Repeaters, The Deadman et all is a person probably very well known to all of us under their usual name who mistakenly thinks it's a giggle to wind people up. They may even be logged in twice so they can troll and anti-troll on the same thread, almost at the same time.

Wouldn't work so well if the admins for once actually meant what they said when they can block IP addresses.

i was thinking that myself but we dont wana start a witch hunt (oi robert its not you is it????), all i know is i recieved a pm today and i dont think the ATT team are gonna let this go this time.
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Nope. When I troll, which isn't so much these days, but I used on the old forums, at least I had the balls to do it under my usual name. I only used to troll particularly moany threads where the OP arguably deserved it (the infamous grams in a kilo thread for instance), never hardcore, serious threads. Whoever the person currently thread wrecking is, they lack this strange kind of etiquette...
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    hey my little one will be 18 ,two weeks before im 50 !!! a joint party i recon !!
    I'm having a joint party with my dad next year! I'll be 21 and he'll be 44 in the same week. My mum's got it all planned. She likes planning things, she's planned my wedding for me already :001_rolleyes:

Sorry... hijacked the thread again
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    No pleasing you, Robert!:laugh:

You say you've had a moan about a grams in kilogram thread and then you moaned about mine and Bookworm's answers to the cubic centimetres per kilo question in the Literacy and Numeracy thread the other day!

That said, I could certainly troll on those sorts of posts myself!:lol:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    You say you've had a moan about a grams in kilogram thread and then you moaned about mine and Bookworm's answers to the cubic centimetres per kilo question in the Literacy and Numeracy thread the other day!

Isn't that being consistent? Your answers might have been wrong too.

Sorry, but yours and Bookies' scientific flannel wasn't in keeping with an accountancy forum. If I can't understand it, it doesn't exist.
  • AdamR
    Options
    You're special, you are!:lol:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You lot are up late lol..
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Adam, there but for the grace of God there's always someone worse off than us.

Just noticed, AK002 is a sweaty...
  • AK002
    Options
    Sweaty?

I hope that's a miss-type and you actually mean "sweety" :lol:?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Adam, there but for the grace of God there's always someone worse off than us.

Just noticed, AK002 is a sweaty...

personally i thought it was some weard fettish thing but am to much of a lady to say so???? :lol:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Now we know what William Wallace wanted his freedom for in 'Braveheart';

http://www.lessthanmotivational.com/images//2009/04/dont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpg
  • AK002
    Options
  • blobbyh
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Am i immature lol? :(

You're Scottish so of course you are... :thumbup1:

... but it is funny though!

I've awarded you one of my rare smilies to show I'm only joking ref the Scottish thing. Clearly, it's no laughing matter and be assured you do have my full commiserations.
  • AdamR
    Options
    Will you ever learn? There's nothing wrong with the Scottish - per your post of the other day they're actually more sucessful at sports so we should raise them up, not put them down.

What about the Welsh though?

(And before anyone starts, we continue in good humour as I descend from there!:lol:)
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Maybe you misunderstood my sports post Adam? I never said Scotland are more successful at sports, more that they're so god awful at everything they play that we have zero expectations from the outset so the only way is up.

If I was Andy Murray I'd go the whole hog by denouncing England entirely while insisting that if we want to have a future British tennis champion they'd better move Wimbledon north of the English border, host it in a different month and behind closed doors.
  • AdamR
    Options
    No I know what you meant, I just adapted your post to fit my argument.

Maybe I should be a journalist?
  • AdamR
    Options

If I was Andy Murray

You'd have even less fans than he does!:wink:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Journalist? Something even more mickey mouse than the AAT (allegedly)? Go for it. The country needs journos rather than academics. How else would we find out once Murray wins the secret Scottish Wimbledon?

And I also rudely didn't answer your question about the Welsh. My apologies. Must be hard supporting the Welsh in anything apart from rugby. A bit like always thinking you're gonna win the Lotto jackpot but never actually bothering to buy a ticket. Optimism and masochism in equal measures...
  • AK002
    Options
    You're Scottish so of course you are... :thumbup1:

... but it is funny though!

I've awarded you one of my rare smilies to show I'm only joking ref the Scottish thing. Clearly, it's no laughing matter and be assured you do have my full commiserations.

:001_tongue:LOL!
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    Will you ever learn? There's nothing wrong with the Scottish - per your post of the other day they're actually more sucessful at sports so we should raise them up, not put them down.

What about the Welsh though?

(And before anyone starts, we continue in good humour as I descend from there!:lol:)

:thumbup1:
    Maybe you misunderstood my sports post Adam? I never said Scotland are more successful at sports, more that they're so god awful at everything they play that we have zero expectations from the outset so the only way is up.
    If I was Andy Murray I'd go the whole hog by denouncing England entirely while insisting that if we want to have a future British tennis champion they'd better move Wimbledon north of the English border, host it in a different month and behind closed doors.

You do have a point about the sports thing tho.. even us don't expect much in the way of sports so when we do do good it's a bonus LOL! :tongue_smilie:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Cullen wrote: ยป
    LondonMatt's a cissy and he knows it.....

Nothing wrong with being a cissy......My mum told me that cissy is the new macho.....caring, gentle types, with soft hands and fancy shoes does it for the ladies nowadays :thumbup1:

No need for honour or bravery, or the ability to grow a moustache. No need for DIY skills, or upper body strength....just a shaven chest, a picture of your nana on your desk and compassion for puppies.... :cool2:

Anyway, I'd rather be a cissy than a daddy who beats and breast feeds their kids....! There isn't even a name for what you are!! :ohmy:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Wait until your 48 :laugh:............and you have a 30 year old son :w00t:

Wait until you're 57 and have 2 grandaughters:lol::lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    I understand it's a "Happy Birthday" to Gem today, Happy Birthday, little mom-to-be!!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Wait until you're 57 and have 2 grandaughters:lol::lol::lol:

36 and one grandaughter but def none the wiser
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    36 and one grandaughter but def none the wiser

Can't have grandchildren, just haven't got the time :laugh:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Can't have grandchildren, just haven't got the time :laugh:

You have no choice, you just HAVE to make the time:lol::lol::lol:
    My wife is babysitting one of them as we work/talk:lol::lol:
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    they are back again on the student discussion....
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    they are back again on the student discussion....

why would we want to discuss ........student stuff??:001_tt2:
Privacy Policy