Simulations

Remy
Remy Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
Hi Guys,

Liking the new page however having trouble finding the simulation answer booklets and suggested answers?

For example, unit 7, I've downloaded simulation D1909 and D1962 but there's no answer booklets for either and no suggested answers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Remy

Comments

• nichola cooley
    nichola cooley Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    i am also looking for a past simulation but i am only receiving the answer booklet, is there any luck on how to find them?
  • kismokus9
    kismokus9 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hi guys,

There were lots of simulations with answer booklets and suggested answers( at least 3-4 different ones) last Thursday, I was thinking I am going to print them off on Saturday at my workplace, but they have disappeard from the site. So I was a bit angree and I have already sent a complain about it.:mad2:
  • nichola cooley
    nichola cooley Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Contacted AAt

I have contacted AAT by phone today and they said everything should be running normally within 3 or 4 days, so afraid nothing really can do now apart from wait
  • Remy
    Remy Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Glad it wasn't just me being blind then!

I still can't see any... My simulations are in 2 weeks away :001_unsure:
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Whilst I am qualified but not working in an accounting role, I wanted to keep my skills up to date by completing a couple of different unit skills tests. However, the new site tells me I am unauthorised to access such materials. Makes me wonder why I pay my fees :mad2:
  • nackynoo
    nackynoo Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    simulations unit 5

Same here I searched for them this morning, although the website provided me with search results and simulations to download or open, when I tried to open the link I received a message saying I am unauthorised to view this material!:mad2:
  • Abdul Rahman
    Abdul Rahman Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    The stimulations are really hard, :(
  • HXxHoneyXxN
    HXxHoneyXxN Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    does anyone helpp me get the simulation unit 23 (personal effecti...) i only need a question or data and task book.. if anyone hv it pls would u upload pls or show me where to dowload it pls... thanks so much
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    "The stimulations are really hard,"

Oooer, Mrs................
  • need85
    need85 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hi. what answer are you looking? Do you have all answer?
Privacy Policy