AAT outside of the UK

stafsy
stafsy Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hello, does anyone know if the AAT qualification is being taught outside of the UK but in the English language? This could be a silly question...:confused1:

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i live in germany and do distance learning with BPP.

tracy
  • stafsy
    Thanks, how do you get along with distance learning? I am not sure how good I would be at managing my time to get the best out of it :tongue_smilie:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    you have to be very disciplined - but it is ok.

where about are you?

Tracy
  • stafsy
    I am in the UK, studying currently at college - evening classes. Fingers crossed about the next set of results due and hoping that I pass, I will only have one unit for examination left plus the project... I just want to consider my options - if I had to stay in the UK or not to manage completion...
  • zainab
    zainab Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor โญ
    Yes, I study AAT at Ernst & Young in Bahrain

EyLogo_VID.gif

What is AAT
    AAT is a UK professional institution offering a qualification with international recognition. AAT is the largest accounting techniciansโ€™ body in the world. This qualification is ideal for accounting staff anxious to develop their knowledge in accounting and finance to thrive in their careers. It is also a stepping-stone for more advanced UK based Chartered Accountancy (CA) qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, ICAS, ICAEW or CIPFA. All of these chartered bodies offer generous exemptions for fully qualified AAT candidates.

Content:
    AAT is of three levels namely, Foundation, Intermediate & Technician. Each level would take approximately ten months to complete.

Entry Requirements
    There are no entry requirements. However students with reasonable numeric and English literacy skills are encouraged to enroll. Candidates with no accountancy background are recommended to start at the foundation level.

Candidates with relevant prior years of experience (4 years) or holding a university Degree / Diploma can claim exemptions from the foundation level. These candidates can complete the AAT diploma by only completing the remaining levels, and apply for membership with the association.

and this is a pic of our tutors ..:thumbup1::thumbup1:

BCT_EY_Staff.jpg

BCT_Awarded_Candidates_photo.jpg
  • ahmedjg
    ahmedjg Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    4 years' Professional Experience

@ Zainab

I have four years' professional experience of AABS at EY Pakistan. Further, I am holding a certificate of intermediate in CA from Pakistan. What exemptions will be available for me?

Br

Ahmed
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    so zainba . whats the pay like then in bahrain ???doing all those multi-billionaires accounts ??
  • zainab
    @ Zainab

I have four years' professional experience of AABS at EY Pakistan. Further, I am holding a certificate of intermediate in CA from Pakistan. What exemptions will be available for me?

Br

Ahmed

hi Ahmed jan

I am not sure what your asking me :confused1: , but if you mean which levels you will not take, I think the foundation and Intermediate level, if you passed the exam ... so you will start the Technician level .. because you have CA certificate.

I think this is the case in my country (Bahrain) .. I don't know about Pakistan, but I think it should be the same case, because it is from E&Y

I like your certificate, when I finish AAT, I want to study ACCA or CA,
    my friends are studying ACCA, they said that ACCA is very very hard,

I don't know anyone who is studying CA, tell me how is it?? :001_unsure:
  • mark130273
    zainba.can you change your colour of your text please as quite hard to read !
  • zainab
    so zainba . whats the pay like then in bahrain ???doing all those multi-billionaires accounts ??

I am also not sure what are you asking me, :blushing:

I don't speak, write, read in english .. so I am having some problems understanding what your saying.

but tell me one thing, what do you think of bahrain??

so when someone says to you ''Bahrain'', what is the first thing that come it to your mind??

take a look ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDl3cHcYc1c
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeunJCKTc1c&feature=PlayList&p=81EE6411E1A32900&index=5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4OIjf9Dr88
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vsX-LlY3Gg&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3qimkWFgE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFmlQ-X2SQ&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC4EIl28XoI&feature=related

this is bahrain, and more,

I don't have a business, and I am not working ..
    but I think the pay is very good ..

you should visit us :thumbup1::thumbup1:
  • Ponder
    Ponder Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    hello zainab,
    ูˆูƒุงู† ู…ุงุฑูƒ ุชุทู„ุจ ู…ู†ูƒ ุชุบูŠูŠุฑ ู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฎุท ุงู„ุฎุงุต ุจูƒ ู„ุฃู†ู‡ ูŠุฌุฏ ู…ู† ุงู„ุตุนุจ
    ู‚ุฑุงุกุชู‡ุง.
    ูˆู„ู… ุงู„ุจุญุฑูŠู† ู„ู†ูุณูŠ ูˆู„ูƒู† ุฃุชุตูˆุฑ ุฃู† ุชูƒูˆู† ุณุงุฎู†ุฉ!
    ู…ุง ู‡ูŠ ู„ุบุฉ ุงู„ูƒุชุจ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณูŠุฉ ููŠ ูˆุฃุฑุฌูˆ ู…ู† ุงู„ุงู‡ุชู…ุงู….

isn't google translate great !(hopefully it did work anyway)

Regards
    Ponder
  • zainab
    heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

I got every thing wrongly ..

hehehehehehehehe .. I understand that much of english, I am not that bad..
    when he wrote .. ""zainba.can you change your colour of your text please as quite hard to read ! ""

I was still writing the replay for his first comment which is ''so zainba . whats the pay like then in bahrain ???doing all those multi-billionaires accounts ??''

that why I didnt change the color!! because I didn't see the reply#2 ..
    I understand what he said ..

hehehehehehehehehehehehe:lol::lol:

the translation is very very bad .. and it is funny

but thanks you are so sweet and kind .. for the help

this color is ok??:thumbup1:
  • Ponder
    Ponder Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    ah ok sorry:laugh:
    i dont think your english is bad at all but i thought id have some fun with google translate!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Actually, Zainab, most of us native English speakers don't understand what Mark is on about most of the time!

And the purple is much more readable than the orange.
  • zainab
    Dear Ponder

hehehehehehe .. yes it is really fun to use it ..

and for your first Question about our school books .. I think that what you mean ..

at high school we had some subject which was in English, maybe 1 or 2 subject .. but I am studying AAT so every thing is in English it's not hard, also our tutor is not bahraini so he speaks english .. I understand what he is saying, but it is very difficult to write what he saying in english .. so if you see any spelling mistake or grammar please let me know, because I am trying to learn how to write better, that why I am using this forum, as it is an english forum

ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€
    ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€

Dear CJC

hehehehehehehehe, good to know :lol:

Mark is very nice person, he welcomed me to the forum, he is sweet

I hope that I understand all of you, you all have been so nice and kind with me, thanks a lot to all of you :001_rolleyes:

so I will never use the orange color again :thumbup1::thumbup:
  • mark130273
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Actually, Zainab, most of us native English speakers don't understand what Mark is on about most of the time!

And the purple is much more readable than the orange.

gee thanks very much CJC ?
Privacy Policy