Who on the board has a feeling that this particular troll is a complete a**e!!

Rachey
Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I think we're all in agreement :lol:

Comments

• Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'm sure it's the same troll that keeps coming back
  • Kecak
    Kecak Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor โญ
    Very classy.

Hi Data Input Troll.
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm sure no one is interested in your personal history as you say on your other thread as your whole life seems to consist of coming on here in various guises spouting the same old b*****ks.
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Can I ask your motivation for coming on here repeaters?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    To be fair, repeaters has raised some valid discussion points - one currently raging elsewhere at the moment - just that they go about it in a trolling manner.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    You are so troubled, you poor old thing. Did you get an arse kicking by your boss who has an AAT qualification?

You are not British, are you? I get a sense of a different structure in your use of English. Are you from outside the parish, so to speak? Did you come over hidden in the back of a lorry? Have you appeared on Border Control? Were you refused entry by someone with an AAT qualification?

Did you get refused a date by someone with an AAT qualification?

That's it!!!

All this bitterness, it's sexual frustration! Ha!

(There are remedies for this, pm me and I tell you more about it......)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A**e to nicer word.

Also call me sus but i think its someone we may know
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Yes, but we must be acutely aware of the sensitivity of some of the board's members. Clearly, the fact that they are embarrassed at failing AAT modules/and or years (I can see why they are, too), or have been hit by the realisation that they were never skilled academically, or are undertaking the AAT in a grandiose dream to escape or change from a 'failed' career affects them.

Can i ask when i ask you a direct question why you shy away but when robert says something you there like a shot hmmm i have a feeling cullen may be right
  • blobbyh
    Repeaters is about the fourth or fifth forum stalker I've had over the last three years but Toadface was undoubtedly the best/worst.
  • Paul24
    You loved toadface, i remember that you told me that you loved him and that you wanted to have his tadpoles
  • blobbyh
    We had a bit of a rapport, I'll agree. He was a much higher quality weirdo than the more recent lot...
  • sarahwilson
    If you would care to check your facts you will find this AAT forum is its second incarnation and many of the people on here Blobbyh included have been members of the old forum prior to this one starting.
  • Paul24
    The facts in front of our eyes, are that you have a so called class degree in an undisclosed subject. Well done you.
  • blobbyh
    Uh oh, I'm starting to hear the 'Psycho' shower scene music in my head here...
  • sarahwilson
    I go by the facts in front of my eyes. Join date: Nov 2007.

Well if you could read as you claim, you would see that there is an old forum on the bottom of the forum page and that shut in November 2007 and anyone on there had to join this forum in November 2007. Sorry I know this must be terribly complicated for you whilst you are trying to remember how many sugars the FD has and whether the marketing director likes garibaldis or not
  • sarahwilson
    Uh oh, I'm starting to hear the 'Psycho' shower scene music in my head here...

:laugh:I would be worried too, you've been singled out as Repeaters special friend:lol::lol:
  • Paul24
    Ive never tried a garibaldi
  • sarahwilson
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    Ive never tried a garibaldi

I wouldn't if I was you, they taste awful
  • blobbyh
    As stimulating as all this is, don't any of you have work to do today? I've got a few days off (sitting here waiting for a damn laptop to turn up) and repeaters has already signed on for this week but how about the rest of you?
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I wouldn't if I was you, they taste awful

I Love squashed fly sandwiches

:lol::lol:
  • sarahwilson
    As stimulating as all this is, don't any of you have work to do today? I've got a few days off (sitting here waiting for a damn laptop to turn up) and repeaters has already signed on for this week but how about the rest of you?

No work for me either, I have 2 days off to study for some unintelligentness.
  • blobbyh
    ...study for some unintelligentness

Ooh, very witty there Sarah!
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Custard creams are my biscuit of choice.

(Ssh I'm in the office....)
  • sarahwilson
    Ooh, very witty there Sarah!

Ah well what I lack in brains, I make up for in wit. I am hoping after these two days off I'll finally get to write with a pen rather than a pencil but that may be too much to hope for.
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I dunno about that Sarah, you are a woman after all. Us girls don't want to set our sights too high!
  • sarahwilson
    I dunno about that Sarah, you are a woman after all. Us girls don't want to set our sights too high!

Well this is true, I was warned nothing would come of my foray into education:lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Exactly what I was thinking! Am trying to reconcile a clients bank accounts but keep being drawn back here. Do you think Mr Troll has a computer fetish?
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I've missed it all again!
Privacy Policy