Professional Ethics

alicemaylara
alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
its Saturday night so naturally Im sitting a practice simulation for professional ethics. Im a bit worried though because my spelling is really bad. Will i get marked down for this?
Thanks
:001_unsure:

Comments

• *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hope not! This is going to be my next unit. My spellings also very bad. Some Sim's do say you can use a dictionary??
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    The main bit, is that you get your points across, when you are writing so that there is no misunderstanding and that you know about the different principles, money laundering and rules on advertising for new clients etc.

They may allow for some spelling mistakes, dont know how much though, as the more you move on with the levels and exams, the less lienent they may be, as they expect people to show professionalism when passing the qualification. The main problem that examiners have is where students have problems with maths and not making thier writting clear. If the examiners cannot understand what you have written, then they will deduct marks, as they have a lot of papers to get through and you are not showing the required standard that is expected. They will make allowances for those with dyslexia etc, but not everyone.

Sorry if this is making you feel worse, but i am sure that everything will be ok.
  • alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    No that's good, thanks for that. I will just take my time and try and remember how to spell independence!
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    "lenient" Mike not "lienent", sorry couldn't resist!:001_wub:
Privacy Policy