Exam results!

hufckinger
hufckinger Registered Posts: 14 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Okay guys, what is everyone expecting? Personally i am expecting to pass both DFS and PCR, and just hope that i didnt make too much of a balls up on the writing sections of DFS! :thumbup:

PS.....when exactly do we find out our results!

Comments

• Glynis
    Glynis Registered Posts: 488 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm expecting to fail DFS as I thought the word questions were unclear but hay ho
  • Luflux
    Luflux Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor โญ
    I funnily feel really confident about the exams but that probably means I've actually failed. (nervous lol)
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Luflux wrote: ยป
    I funnily feel really confident about the exams but that probably means I've actually failed. (nervous lol)

Same.

If i'm going to fail an exam it will be ECR, but oddly i felt good after leaving both FRA and ECR.. but as said above, probably means i've completly messed it up and failed lol!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Same.

If i'm going to fail an exam it will be ECR, but oddly i felt good after leaving both FRA and ECR.. but as said above, probably means i've completly messed it up and failed lol!

I felt horried after FRA and was convienced id failed but hadnt but wasnt as bad after ECR untill the compairing answers after probs failed that
  • Moseley_21
    Moseley_21 Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor โญ
    I took BTC PCR & PEV. I think that PEV and PCR went quite well and so did the first section of BTC however i think that section 2 was really hard. Just hoping that i have passed them all and can move on to CIMA!!
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I sat PEV and PCR.
    Pretty sure PCR is a fail and PEV is a pass. Will soon see
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i hope i have passed pev and pcr. results are out the 17th august, the day after i get back form my holiday. so 3 weeks monday it is then

Tracy
Privacy Policy