Sleepy Hollow Simulation Unit 15

NickyW
NickyW Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
There is a lot of chat on the formus about this simulation. Is anyone able to mail me the questions and answers?
It would be much appreciated!
Regards
Nicky

Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Nicky, I replied to your frankly, quite basic question earlier regarding bankruptcy and insolvency, the knowledge of which should really have come from yourself by researching the usual sources. Now you're asking for a complete simulation. No disrespect, but some might see this as a lack of effort on your part, all but handing the module to you on a plate and unfair to those who have strived hard to pass the unit.

Technician gets much harder than this, CMCC is a very valuable module and I'd advise you to learn from this as much as you can through your own work and effort. We're always here to help where possible but not here to complete the unit for you.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Nicky,

I have some unit 15 resources but I don't know if they will be of any help. If you pm me with your email adress, I will let you have them.
  • NickyW
    NickyW Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Cullen - thanks for this but I sat the simulation today and will not need you to mail it to me.

Blobbyh- have not stopped revising for the last 3 months for this unit. Didn't have a copy of it in my text book hence my request. Is that really handing a module to me on a plate?
    Sorry about my question on bankruptcy - was getting into a bit of a pickle yesterday doing last minute revision.
    Think maybe you should think about the manner in which you reply to questions on this forum.
    Nicky
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    NickyW wrote: »
    Think maybe you should think about the manner in which you reply to questions on this forum.

Personally, I have no problem with the way I write my answers to questions on the forum, only others and some even like my blunt style better than the overly apologetic or sniping writings of others. However, I do sometimes have a problem where people fill in their own knowledge holes by wanting others to answer their often quite basic questions for them. If this is done through a genuine lack of understanding despite hard work being put in then fair enough but if the question can easily be answered through a quick Google search and a little effort on their own part, then I think that's a little cheeky and maybe where I get frustrated. Also, the forum etiquette should be give and take. You didn't even say thank you to my answer on the other thread (even if you didn't use it) yet are quick to condemn me on this one.

These forums shouldn't always be the first port of call for relatively easily answerable queries and yet I feel many are now choosing to see it this way. And while I don't necessarily agree with them I can understand why some are beginning to see the qualification as lacking in merit.

Bit of rant I know, but jeez...
Privacy Policy