No Requirement for Project to qualify for AAT?

sdv
sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
Can anyboby confirm this?

I understand that as from Sep 2010, under the new (revised) Nvq/Diploma stanards, the project (unit 10) is no longer a requirement.

Anybody who is currently studing for AAT Intermediate (2009-10) will no longer have to do a project in AAT Technician (under new standards)

Anyboby who is currently studing for AAT Technician and who has not completed the project (Unit 10), but have acheived all other units, will only have to do the top-ups under new revised standards to acheive a full level 4 qualification. ( I presume full exemptions will be allowed by AAT). Top-ups are not that bad and can be done without any problems.

I hope this is true and a dreaded project unit can be avoided.

your comments and guidence are appriciated.

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Didn't know this.. would be good if it was true :)!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    but that wouldnt be for us AK thats for the following year were studying under the old as we are 2009/10 student thats 2010/2011
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    but that wouldnt be for us AK thats for the following year were studying under the old as we are 2009/10 student thats 2010/2011

Had to go and ruin it for me, didnt you :crying:

:001_tt2:
  • Kieron
    Kieron Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    If I have completed all exams but i am doing unit 10 via correspondence do I have to complete by 30.07.2009 - my tutor advised that old standards top up have to be done by this date but didn't really explain it properly and now I can't contact her!!!!!!!!!
Privacy Policy