Logging in when posting

Gem7321
Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
When I log in to post a reply or thread, I get the screen saying thank you for logging in, then when I've typed my message and click submit, it says I'm not logged in and I have to log in again. Does anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I had this problem a while back - worked OK after i ticked "remember me".
  • Gem7321
    I've tried remember me but it hasn't remembered me!
  • Gem7321
    Ooh but that time I only had to log in once
  • Gem7321
    But twice for that one, what is wrong with it?!
  • payrollpro
    payrollpro Registered Posts: 427 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Reply to thread

I am getting this problem as well except that it seems now to be taking about 10 goes each time to get logged in.

Every time I then try to reply to a post I have to log in again, sometimes up to 10 times once again.

I may give up on this because no other forums have this problem.

Payrollpro
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I am now having this problem. I cannot start a new thread it seems as it keeps saying I am not logged in or I do not have access to do it. I have ticked remember me, but to no avail. ANyone from the AAT tech people know what is going on here?
  • *Data Input* officer
    *Data Input* officer Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor โญ
    When I log in to post a reply or thread, I get the screen saying thank you for logging in, then when I've typed my message and click submit, it says I'm not logged in and I have to log in again. Does anyone else experience this?

By the content of these posts, I wish that they never let you log in, full stop.
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    You don't have to read them - let alone join in.
  • *Data Input* officer
    *Data Input* officer Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor โญ
    You don't have to read them - let alone join in.
    Didn't someone say that it was *our* (the members) board? My argument is that people want to write such drivel, go to another board. Problems logging in? Obviously we have great computing *experts*.They have probably found that anything academic (okay, the AAT is hardly that) is too difficult for them, hence most probably failed exam after failed exam, but still beleive that the AAT will bring riches-think again whilst *trying* to log on.
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor โญ
    Dear ambitious/*Data Input* officer,

Dear ambitious/*Data Input* officer,

Please refer to the AAT Forum user Terms & Conditions by clicking on the link below;

http://www.aat.org.uk/forums_terms_and_conditions/

Misuse of the AAT forums, and/or intimidation towards other AAT students/members could lead to a permanent forums user ban. Continued misuse of the AAT Forums could potentially lead to an internal investigation by the AAT's Conduct & Compliance Team.

Kind Regards,
    AAT Web Team
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor โญ
    Sorry for pulling up an old(ish) thread but i keep being asked to log in when I go to reply, then I type my reply and go to post it, and I have to log in again.

It was working ok when I finally got round to signing up yesterday though....
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    clicik the "remember me" and it ususally sorts this out... not ideal situation though if you're using public computers.
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor โญ
    Thanks, I'll give that a go when I get home this evening (I should really stop sneaking online during work hours!)
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Or log on and then save that page as a favourite - works for me
    :001_smile:
  • Jessica!
    Jessica! Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    hey how do i delete a post that i have made?
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    If you go back to your post, it will give you the option to edit it and also delete it. It can still be done, even if someone else has posted another message since.
  • Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Registered Posts: 201 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I still have logging in issues. Anyone else?
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie Registered Posts: 20 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Struggling to log in

I've also struggled three times to post a message, though I can read others okay. Haven't been on the site since March, so it's really annoying. I'm now going to check what "password" email I've been sent, before trying again.

If it doesn't work, I shall have to post my query on AccountingWeb. No problems posting a query on that site yesterday, even when I had to register as a new post.
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi I just started using this forum today and had similar problems.....what you need to do is subscribe to some threads after you have registered. Once you have done that you shouldnt have any problems posting or replying.

I havent had any since sussing it out

Hope this helps!! :001_smile:
Privacy Policy