how do you access past exam papers

lorraine
lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I would like to have a look at past exams papers for technician level, we could always do this before, but now I can't work out how to do it on this new website. Just wanted to look at some business tax exams papers as I have been reading the osborne book and wanted to see how I got on doing a practise exam, I am already full aat qualified and a MIP but wanted to supplement it with tax knowledge also.

Thanks 4 help in advance.

Comments

• Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I just typed in 'past paper' in the search box at the top of the page - can't seem to find any tax papers though. Do you know anyone that's chartered, so you can get access to tax questions through the ACCA site? (Helps when you've run out of practice papers).
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    If you log in to your MAAT and go to the bottom of the page explaining the different levels papers for all 3 levels are avaliable on there
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Thank you I have found it now!
  • joantuba
    joantuba Registered Posts: 12 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Although have you noticed that there arent that many of them on there? I was wondering if this is because of the change in Tax that's happening?
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    The tax papers chage every year with the Summer and following December Exams using the same Finance Act (ie June and December 09 both use the FA08) so older papers aren't of much use apart from the general structure.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    This is the link to the ACCA site
    ACCA Tax papers

Look carefully as the different tax laws mean there are many different papers. I assume you'll want the English ones

Andypandy this doesn't require ACCA membership
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks Sandy, didn't know that!(been logging on in my boss's ID for ages).
Privacy Policy