AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Buff wrote: »
    Can this be disabled? Give it a Sabbatical or something

lol Why would you want to do that?

:lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I agree Jamie.

When I quote long posts, I tend to edit out the bits I don't want and join together the parts I need to make my point. The quote function is useful but does become annoying when people simply quote whole paragraphs of someone else's post just to add a one line comment at the bottom.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    blobbyh wrote: »
    I agree Jamie.

When I quote long posts, I tend to edit out the bits I don't want and join together the parts I need to make my point. The quote function is useful but does become annoying when people simply quote whole paragraphs of someone else's post just to add a one line comment at the bottom.
    I agree.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    CJC wrote: »
    I agree.

• blobbyh
    I agree Jamie.

I agree with me too.
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    AK002 wrote: »

I agree Jamie.

CJC wrote: »
    I agree.
    AK002 wrote: »
    I agree with me too.

How about multiple quotes, there are times, when it saves having to type indvidual replies all the time.
  • blobbyh
    mikes

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Buff
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AK002

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blobbyh
    I agree Jamie.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CJC
    I agree.
    Quote:

Quote:
    I agree with me too.
    How about multiple quotes, there are times, when it saves having to type indvidual replies all the time.

I agree with all of the above but am far too lazy to do what you did Mike so I'll just do a ham fisted copy & paste job instead.
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I just find it excruciatingly painful scrolling through pointless lines of text on every page i come across. I'm actually just not going to bother with this forum anymore because it really annoys me.

See you decent folk on facebook
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I just find it excruciatingly painful scrolling through pointless lines of text on every page i come across. I'm actually just not going to bother with this forum anymore because it really annoys me.

See you decent folk on facebook
    mikes wrote: »
    I agree with me too.
    mikes

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Buff
    Quote:

Quote:
    I agree Jamie.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CJC
    I agree.
    Quote:

Quote:
    I agree with me too.

I agree with all of the above but am far too lazy to do what you did Mike so I'll just do a ham fisted copy & paste job instead.

annoying :glare:
Privacy Policy