Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

12122242627188

Comments

  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    typical bloke, always judging :D
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    i would fire the lot of you........:lol: you cant get much work done at all :lol::lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    i would fire the lot of you........:lol: you cant get much work done at all :lol::lol:

    Multi tasking..................you know that thing most men can't do:001_tt2:
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    i would fire the lot of you........:lol: you cant get much work done at all :lol::lol:

    thats because your such a bad influence on us, luring us away from our work :001_rolleyes:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    Multi tasking..................you know that thing most men can't do:001_tt2:

    thats because most men are intelligent enough to know how to prioritise :001_tt2: :001_tt2:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    thats because most men are intelligent enough to know how to prioritise :001_tt2: :001_tt2:

    Remind me...what were you doing a minute ago...oh yes.making tea for everyone....who prioritised that job for you hun:blushing:
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    i got 2 get back to work now. I'll leave u 2 to battle it out. Kick his dragon a*** Dianne!
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    Remind me...what were you doing a minute ago...oh yes.making tea for everyone....who prioritised that job for you hun:blushing:
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i got 2 get back to work now. I'll leave u 2 to battle it out. Kick his dragon a*** Dianne!

    hermaphrodites will leave that to A-Vic aka Bruce Lee :lol:

    and i made myself a brew thank you :001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i got 2 get back to work now. I'll leave u 2 to battle it out. Kick his dragon a*** Dianne!

    yes go on muffin girl...get on with it...start proving your worth :lol::lol::lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    hermaphrodites will leave that to A-Vic aka Bruce Lee :lol:

    and i made myself a brew thank you :001_tt2:

    How selfish:001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    How selfish:001_tt2:

    Only the strong survive in my office :lol::lol::lol:
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,415
    Diannew wrote: »
    Multi tasking..................you know that thing most men can't do:001_tt2:

    Qualified by being able to simultaneously boil a few pots and pans while preparing a roast dinner.

    Driving is one of the most multi-tasking things a normal human can do so how come most women are crap at it?
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Qualified by being able to simultaneously boil a few pots and pans while preparing a roast dinner.

    Driving is one of the most multi-tasking things a normal human can do so how come most women are crap at it?

    I only said MOST men Robert not ALL..........and if women are so crap how come our insurance is cheaper most times:001_rolleyes:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Qualified by being able to simultaneously boil a few pots and pans while preparing a roast dinner.

    Driving is one of the most multi-tasking things a normal human can do so how come most women are crap at it?

    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,415
    Diannew wrote: »
    and if women are so crap how come our insurance is cheaper most times:001_rolleyes:

    Otherwise insurance companies would be accused of sexism, discrimination and a whole host of other alleged misdemeanours.

    To be fair women don't generally drive fast as most of the time they're going excruciatingly slow while struggling how to move the clutch in time with shifting gears.
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    I only said MOST men Robert not ALL..........and if women are so crap how come our insurance is cheaper most times:001_rolleyes:

    Because the government wants more women to drive to keep scrap yards in business, there is a lot of money in steel :lol::lol::lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Otherwise insurance companies would be accused of sexism, discrimination and a whole host of other alleged misdemeanours.

    To be fair women don't generally drive fast as most of the time they're going excruciatingly slow while struggling how to move the clutch in time with shifting gears.

    Well Robert... I cannot answere for all other women...but trust me I travel at the correct speed for all road conditions and treat all my fellow road user with concideration.....male or female:001_tt1:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Because the government wants more women to drive to keep scrap yards in business, there is a lot of money in steel :lol::lol::lol:

    That is so true my dear...there is money where there is muck...and usually a man involve where the Muck is:thumbup:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    That is so true my dear...there is money where there is muck...and usually a man involve where the Muck is:thumbup:

    so men+muck=money?? wow Einstein would be proud of you Dianne :lol::lol:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    This fence is nice and comfy - am staying out of this one ya on ya own dianne :lol:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    A-Vic wrote: »
    This fence is nice and comfy - am staying out of this one ya on ya own dianne :lol:

    Thats ok you rest that knee Bruce :lol:
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Thats ok you rest that knee Bruce :lol:

    :lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    messedup89 wrote: »
    sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

    He is isn't he:lol:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    He is isn't he:lol:

    oh sush i have been busy giving little muff some valuable career advice ok :001_tt2:
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    oh sush i have been busy giving little muff some valuable career advice ok :001_tt2:

    that sounded so so wrong
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    oh sush i have been busy giving little muff some valuable career advice ok :001_tt2:

    http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?p=159323#post159323

    Yes you so were lmao
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    messedup89 wrote: »
    that sounded so so wrong

    See Muck+Men....I was sooo right:lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    oh sush i have been busy giving little muff some valuable career advice ok :001_tt2:

    Did you mean SHUSH...:001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    A-Vic wrote: »

    dont put your bum out as well as your knee now Bruce, or you'll be coming out with those high pitched screams while your walking :lol::lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.