Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    typical bloke, always judging :D
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i would fire the lot of you........:lol: you cant get much work done at all :lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    i would fire the lot of you........:lol: you cant get much work done at all :lol::lol:

Multi tasking..................you know that thing most men can't do:001_tt2:
  • messedup89

thats because your such a bad influence on us, luring us away from our work :001_rolleyes:
  • LeeS2009
    Diannew wrote: »

thats because most men are intelligent enough to know how to prioritise :001_tt2: :001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    thats because most men are intelligent enough to know how to prioritise :001_tt2: :001_tt2:

Remind me...what were you doing a minute ago...oh yes.making tea for everyone....who prioritised that job for you hun:blushing:
  • messedup89
    i got 2 get back to work now. I'll leave u 2 to battle it out. Kick his dragon a*** Dianne!
  • LeeS2009
    Remind me...what were you doing a minute ago...oh yes.making tea for everyone....who prioritised that job for you hun:blushing:
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i got 2 get back to work now. I'll leave u 2 to battle it out. Kick his dragon a*** Dianne!

hermaphrodites will leave that to A-Vic aka Bruce Lee :lol:

and i made myself a brew thank you :001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009

yes go on muffin girl...get on with it...start proving your worth :lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    hermaphrodites will leave that to A-Vic aka Bruce Lee :lol:

and i made myself a brew thank you :001_tt2:

How selfish:001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009
    How selfish:001_tt2:

Only the strong survive in my office :lol::lol::lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Qualified by being able to simultaneously boil a few pots and pans while preparing a roast dinner.

Driving is one of the most multi-tasking things a normal human can do so how come most women are crap at it?
  • Diannew
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Qualified by being able to simultaneously boil a few pots and pans while preparing a roast dinner.

Driving is one of the most multi-tasking things a normal human can do so how come most women are crap at it?

I only said MOST men Robert not ALL..........and if women are so crap how come our insurance is cheaper most times:001_rolleyes:
  • LeeS2009

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    and if women are so crap how come our insurance is cheaper most times:001_rolleyes:

Otherwise insurance companies would be accused of sexism, discrimination and a whole host of other alleged misdemeanours.

To be fair women don't generally drive fast as most of the time they're going excruciatingly slow while struggling how to move the clutch in time with shifting gears.
  • LeeS2009
    I only said MOST men Robert not ALL..........and if women are so crap how come our insurance is cheaper most times:001_rolleyes:

Because the government wants more women to drive to keep scrap yards in business, there is a lot of money in steel :lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Otherwise insurance companies would be accused of sexism, discrimination and a whole host of other alleged misdemeanours.

To be fair women don't generally drive fast as most of the time they're going excruciatingly slow while struggling how to move the clutch in time with shifting gears.

Well Robert... I cannot answere for all other women...but trust me I travel at the correct speed for all road conditions and treat all my fellow road user with concideration.....male or female:001_tt1:
  • Diannew
    Because the government wants more women to drive to keep scrap yards in business, there is a lot of money in steel :lol::lol::lol:

That is so true my dear...there is money where there is muck...and usually a man involve where the Muck is:thumbup:
  • LeeS2009
    That is so true my dear...there is money where there is muck...and usually a man involve where the Muck is:thumbup:

so men+muck=money?? wow Einstein would be proud of you Dianne :lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    This fence is nice and comfy - am staying out of this one ya on ya own dianne :lol:
  • LeeS2009
    A-Vic wrote: »
    This fence is nice and comfy - am staying out of this one ya on ya own dianne :lol:

Thats ok you rest that knee Bruce :lol:
  • messedup89
    sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
  • A-Vic
    Thats ok you rest that knee Bruce :lol:

:lol:
  • Diannew
    sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

He is isn't he:lol:
  • LeeS2009
    He is isn't he:lol:

oh sush i have been busy giving little muff some valuable career advice ok :001_tt2:
  • messedup89
    oh sush i have been busy giving little muff some valuable career advice ok :001_tt2:

that sounded so so wrong
  • A-Vic

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?p=159323#post159323

Yes you so were lmao
  • Diannew
    that sounded so so wrong

See Muck+Men....I was sooo right:lol:
  • Diannew

Did you mean SHUSH...:001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009
    A-Vic wrote: »

dont put your bum out as well as your knee now Bruce, or you'll be coming out with those high pitched screams while your walking :lol::lol:
Privacy Policy