Lottery Win!!

fatandforty
fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
What an exciting start to the day. Just checked last nights lottery numbers and won £79. Woo!! Mind you going to the dogs tonight so it will soon go but at least I have it to spend now.

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done!!!
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congrats!

Save it for your Birmingham trip!
  • fatandforty
    Thanks :001_smile: Seem to need money for everything at the moment. Spent a fortune yesterday on 2 lots of new school uniform as 2 of my kids change schools when they go back. Youngest is also starting clarinet lessons so need to sort one of those out!
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    I know the feeling!
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    79 thats great im going to check mine now.
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Could i have a loan of some of that then???
    My stupid son got totally drunk in town the other night and the ambulance came and took him to hospital....I had to sit in A&E until 4 am and now someone has to pay the £40 bill for the ambulance. What are the chances it will be my son that will pay?

The woman in reception asked if my son was a student, in that stupid snidey way that they do when they are sick of seeing drunk teenagers. :thumbdown:
  • fatandforty
    Oh my God! Can't believe I've been moaning about stroppy teenagers. Drunk teenagers is def worse you poor thing. Hope he's remorseful and promising never to do it again.

Can't believe you're being charged for the ambulance either. I would stick a cheque in the post but really sorry I need it myself. Better start saving in case of ambulance fees!!
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Oh yes he was promising never to do it again.....but do you ever remember sitting with your head down a loo and vowing never to do it again???
    I certainly have said it once or twice. :001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • fatandforty
    Very true, have to admit I have said it more than once or twice, funny though you really do mean it at the time and yet it's so quickly forgotten :lol:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    troy wrote: »
    Could i have a loan of some of that then???
    My stupid son got totally drunk in town the other night and the ambulance came and took him to hospital....I had to sit in A&E until 4 am and now someone has to pay the £40 bill for the ambulance. What are the chances it will be my son that will pay?

The woman in reception asked if my son was a student, in that stupid snidey way that they do when they are sick of seeing drunk teenagers. :thumbdown:

You had to pay for the ambulance?? Why?
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I seem to remember that if they are not called for by the police and if you are someway at fault then you have to pay for an ambulance.

When I was in the sixth form one of our friends fell of his motorbike and he had to pay for hte ambulance but when I got knocked over by a car, the police called the ambulance and we weren't charged for it.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    feel like ive won the lottery ...........with my results....i know this isnt the proper results thread..but who cares
Privacy Policy