Good Luck Everyone

2»

Comments

• lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Luckily for me the day is going quite quick - goodness knows how!! I have decided to not check my emails til after 8 when my boyfriend is home..... so about 4 hours to wait for me!

Cannot wait to hear how you all do! :001_smile:
  • cookymonstar
    cookymonstar Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
    this is doing my head in - cant function at work!!!!
  • koda
    koda Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Same here.... keep checking my emails even though I know there won't be anything until at least 6! Fingers crossed for everyone.... :thumbup:
  • Ampsie
    Ampsie Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I can't check my emails until i get home which is good but.....

If i look at the clock once more and it has only moved 2 minutes i am going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ampsie
    :laugh:
  • cookymonstar
    me too about the clock! - i need a few voddies and some valium - suspense killing me - think have failed DFS, as advised to continue to invest, and didnt do cash flow and rec from op profit to net cash correctly... think this is worth a fail?? anyone anyone???
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i'm regretting loking at the answer now. Im pretty confiendnt about PEV, but after looking st the 2nd section of PCR i know i messed up. I just hope the bits i messed up on wernt worth big marks!
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Calm Cookymonster,
    Just because you did not do them correctly is not enough to fail. You will pick up marks for them as you fill it out. As long as you show that you understand the concept behind what is happening, you should be fine.

At least that is what i keep telling myself :lol:
  • cookymonstar
    troy wrote: »
    Calm Cookymonster,
    Just because you did not do them correctly is not enough to fail. You will pick up marks for them as you fill it out. As long as you show that you understand the concept behind what is happening, you should be fine.

At least that is what i keep telling myself :lol:
    ooh you little lovey - thanks for that - its my last exam, and i was so gutted when i saw the anser paper etc... and normally, im at home when awaiting results - being at work today has done me on!! - thanks Troy :)
  • Symbol
    Symbol Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi guys

Trot right - everything does not need to balance - its what you are written that matters...

For example in my intermediate exams nothing balanced and I still passed - still unsure how to be honest...

DFS - my income and balance sheet balanced; however my cashflow and net profit did not....

I am sure everyone will be fine!":thumbup:
  • cookymonstar
    Symbol wrote: »
    Hi guys

Trot right - everything does not need to balance - its what you are written that matters...

For example in my intermediate exams nothing balanced and I still passed - still unsure how to be honest...

DFS - my income and balance sheet balanced; however my cashflow and net profit did not....

I am sure everyone will be fine!":thumbup:
    oh ok - we are not supposed to get everything correct are we... im off to do the banking to kill another half hour!!!! thanks guys :) best of luck to all of you xx
  • Ampsie
    Roll on 5.30 so at least i can be waiting with a jd and coke in my hand!

lol
    good luck to all

Ampsie
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Going to take my son's girlfriend home in a minute, so thaat will kill another half hour!
    I have been at home today....and believe me it has been no better waiting for the results to arrive at home :glare::glare:
  • Maxine Hayward
    Maxine Hayward Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    waiting!!

I'm waiting for BT & PEV!! I just want to know now pass or fail!! I'll be celebrating or comiserating later over a few voddy & cokes!!
    Good luck everyone!!
    x:001_smile:
  • kailey
    kailey Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    I'm fed up waiting....

Really running out of patience now i just want to know!!!

My life is on hold with decisions until i know the results (as i'm sure many of you are) :001_unsure:

Eeek! :crying:

Good Luck Everyone!!! :thumbup:
  • hufckinger
    hufckinger Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    i'm waiting on PCR and DFS.

I'm fairly sure i have done okay with both, but after looking at the answers to PCR i cannot even remember the questions :laugh:

anyone else get this feeling?
  • Maxine Hayward
    Maxine Hayward Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    I have that feeling everytime!!
  • cookymonstar
    Ampsie wrote: »
    Roll on 5.30 so at least i can be waiting with a jd and coke in my hand!

lol
    good luck to all

Ampsie
    totally agree with that :)
  • Symbol
    Symbol Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    My life too - not done anything today! x:blushing:
  • woobabe
    woobabe Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    I am sitting here finished work early as couldn't concentrate, finished first Vodka and coke about to have another
  • cookymonstar
    woobabe wrote: »
    I am sitting here finished work early as couldn't concentrate, finished first Vodka and coke about to have another
    ooh u lucky thing you............am sooooooooooo jealous!!! - come on half five, need to go home and get merry,....
  • hzlgry
    hzlgry Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    I have been so good, not thinking about results, up until today:lol:
  • Ampsie

My thoughts exactly - roll on 5.30pm
    This last half hour is taking forever!

Ampsie

• woobabe
    woobabe Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    think I may have had too much already, feeling quite drunk
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i drank more than enuf at the weekend (U2 friday, boyfriends 21st party saturday, nephews christening sunday). Cant take any more :D
Privacy Policy