Music

Options

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    you are taking the p*ss...........80's music is awful...........

you or me robert nar cant be bothered
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    bring it on.............any time any place any where.........
  • A-Vic
    Options
    reading tickets have come wooooohooooo not long now
  • mark130273
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    reading tickets have come wooooohooooo not long now

wow soon you be reading then !!! remember the words go from left to right ?:laugh:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Well everyone who will be off to V festival this week i hope you have a great time :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Yayyyyy! My ticket arrived for Reading today!

(thank god my mum was in to sign for them)
  • mark130273
    Options

nice one.....enjoy .....:thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    Options

I havnt seen mine take a pic and let us see
  • mark130273
    Options
    I havnt seen mine take a pic and let us see

guessing your dead envious then !!!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    guessing your dead envious then !!!

A little but mine are safe and i get to hold them on friday oooo all excited :lol:
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Off to reading in three weeks wooooohoooo

Last year did reading and V, year before that did download and before that did Leeds.

Am an addict cant get enough.

next year doing the spanish one

The spanish festival - is that La Tomatina ? The biggest food fight in Europe ?

I'm off to V this saturday and in september Oktoberfest (Munich beer festival)...

Anyone got a spare liver handy !!!! LoL.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    steveJ wrote: ยป
    The spanish festival - is that La Tomatina ? The biggest food fight in Europe ?

I'm off to V this saturday and in september Oktoberfest (Munich beer festival)...

Anyone got a spare liver handy !!!! LoL.

http://benicassimfestival.co.uk/ read and droul

Although is that the tomartoe one? Looks fun
  • mark130273
    Options
    now oktobe fest...thats one thing that i fancy doing !
  • A-Vic
    Options
    now oktobe fest...thats one thing that i fancy doing !

http://www.oktoberfest.de/en/ this one Mark ?
  • mark130273
    Options
    too bloody right.............mind you i get bloated after about 3 odd pints....so don think it owuld be too good !!
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I've never been to a concert lol!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    I've never been to a concert lol!

No wonder they would let you in any wearing that lmao
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Lol!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    No wonder they would let you in any wearing that lmao

Imagine working on the door at the concert hall and someone walks up in that !!! i aint searching 'em ..... LOL....

I went to Ibiza last year, done some of the clubs and thought for this year finally do a festival. Got V booked straight away (Just over an hour on the phone for tickets), really wanted to do Glastonbury, but hopefully next year.

At Oktoberfest...

With over 7 million people going this year i think we'll have to find seats near the toilets !!!

With the weekend you get a free trip to the Dachau concentration camp and the BOCH (2nd strongest beer in the world) monastry.

Maybe La Tomatina next year or the running of the bulls (I might have to re-think that one !)

:thumbup1:
  • r4chy
    r4chy Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    thought i would just stick my oar in here with all u rockers and give mark a bit of support - house music is the future...love it :001_wub:

have seen judge jules, lisa lashes, pete tong (he was pants :thumbdown:) k-klass and god himself paul taylor to name but a few in the last couple of years and even better in a month from today i'll be in manchester airport waiting to get on the plane to IBIZA (soooo excited hehe!!) which has cost about the same for a week all inclusive as it has for my sis to go and camp in a field for the weekend at Bestival...hmmmm i know where i'd rather be
    xx
  • mark130273
    Options
    r4chy wrote: ยป
    thought i would just stick my oar in here with all u rockers and give mark a bit of support - house music is the future...love it :001_wub:

have seen judge jules, lisa lashes, pete tong (he was pants :thumbdown:) k-klass and god himself paul taylor to name but a few in the last couple of years and even better in a month from today i'll be in manchester airport waiting to get on the plane to IBIZA (soooo excited hehe!!) which has cost about the same for a week all inclusive as it has for my sis to go and camp in a field for the weekend at Bestival...hmmmm i know where i'd rather be
    xx

now, here is a person who knows his music and understands what makes a good night out !!!
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    now, here is a person who knows his music and understands what makes a good night out !!!

I think he's a she. And ive got nothing against a bit of dance music. But its gotta be said (most people on this thread seem to agree), rocks the best :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Unless you get caught in a mosh pit, that hurts :thumbdown:
  • mark130273
    Options
    I think he's a she. And ive got nothing against a bit of dance music. But its gotta be said (most people on this thread seem to agree), rocks the best :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Unless you get caught in a mosh pit, that hurts :thumbdown:

ok sorry is he is a she.....well im not against any type of music,as me being a dj i cant be.....but im do not play much rock music....other than "money for nothing" "living on a prayer" Meat loaf...
  • messedup89
    Options
    ok sorry is he is a she.....well im not against any type of music,as me being a dj i cant be.....but im do not play much rock music....other than "money for nothing" "living on a prayer" Meat loaf...

love a bit of bon jovi and meatloaf :thumbup:
  • mark130273
    Options
    love a bit of bon jovi and meatloaf :thumbup:

goes down well in a disco ...well to sing too...not exactly great to get people up to dance....
  • r4chy
    r4chy Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    "he" is definitely a she, or at least i was last time i checked, nothing against rock music either in fact i love green day, panic at the disco, fallout bot etc etc but i would much rather be dancing my socks off at a club then wallowing round in mud in my wellies at a festival hehe :001_tt2:

rach
    xx
  • mark130273
    Options
    that is bloofdy right.........spending 2 dayss knee high in mud......
  • messedup89
    Options
    dont have to go to a festival, i never have (tho hoping to go download next year!). Just go to a gig. Been watching nivkelback twice. Their awesome live! And going wathcing greenday on hallowee, cant wait!!!
  • mark130273
    Options
    dont have to go to a festival, i never have (tho hoping to go download next year!). Just go to a gig. Been watching nivkelback twice. Their awesome live! And going wathcing greenday on hallowee, cant wait!!!

everyone goes on about festivals and that ....galsenbury and all that...sorry but surely there is a better way to see these bands ?
  • messedup89
    Options
    everyone goes on about festivals and that ....galsenbury and all that...sorry but surely there is a better way to see these bands ?

yer at solo gigs, not festivals. Unless you want to see them all at once, then you go to a festival :thumbup:
Privacy Policy