DFS section 2 (June 09 exam)

Options
13»

Comments

• marveljoe
    marveljoe Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I've contacted my college found out I'm not on my own but the tutor will not be doing any lessons till after December may have to wait longer as I don't think I could do it using past papers and books as it shows in last section 2 of the DFS exam they put stuff in the paper thats in lessons not in previous exams so may have to wait a bit longer.:lol:
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I googled AAT DFS earlier & there were some pretty good past questions & model answers available, mostly regarding section2. The answers to 'describe an asset' etc. made me laugh 'cos of the complexity, but I'm gonna have to learn it all I guess.
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    lou123 wrote: »
    Good luck to all, and thanks to Londina from me!
    :001_smile:

You are welcome! Glad you made it too!:thumbup:
  • Brumi
    Brumi Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Like everyone else I feel gutted failing section 2 of the DFS, I'm not sure about asking for a feedback as this costs I think £42. I could understand this if I was definetly going to appeal but I'm, unsure what to do. Any suggestions.
  • KPM
    KPM Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    How do you go about re-sitting December exam? I finished in June with the college I was learning with so not sure if I can re-sit there. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    KPM wrote: »
    How do you go about re-sitting December exam? I finished in June with the college I was learning with so not sure if I can re-sit there. Any help would be appreciated.

maybe you do the same way as distant learning students do, just choose the nearest place and sit the exams there!
  • marveljoe
    marveljoe Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    KPM wrote: »

Try going back to your college maybe even emailing yout tutor he should be able to advice you, I went back to my college and they said I can resit there.
Privacy Policy