aat logo

GodalmingYellow
GodalmingYellow Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Anyone on here know where on the aat website I can find the aat logo artwork jpg file?

I've emailed aat but can't get a reply out of them.

Ta.

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Just find a webpage with the logo you want them press prt scr and then paste it into paint and chop it down.
  • Emthi
    Emthi Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor โญ
    Toolkit

login and go into toolkit
  • GodalmingYellow
    That's where it is supposed to be. Unfortunately it isn't in toolkit. There is only the guidance pdf in there.

Copy and paste is an idea, but then it would have to be scaled and possibly re-coloured to comply with the guidance. It would be much easier to have the jpg or tiff.
  • claudialowe
    claudialowe Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    The technical gumph is in the guidelines - ie typeface and size etc - what else do you need?

I might still have the originals lurking somewhere in the depths of my computer if I look hard enough - send me a pm if you are desperate!

Claudia
  • GodalmingYellow
    The technical gumph is in the guidelines - ie typeface and size etc - what else do you need?

I might still have the originals lurking somewhere in the depths of my computer if I look hard enough - send me a pm if you are desperate!

Claudia

Thanks Claudia. I didn't realise typeface was in the guidelines. I'll take another look.
  • tripod333
    tripod333 Registered Posts: 20 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    If you can't find it on the website email:
    membersinpractice@aat.org.uk
    they were quite helpful and will send it in jpeg for you.

...But, I have to say the quality of the logo is quite disappointing and the graphics are poor and blocky. It lacks clarity and frankly looks a bit dodgy, like someone has copied it from another website and pasted it.

When you compare it with the logo on the AAT website or any other accountancy body logo, it is not the same quality.
    apologies , rant over.
Privacy Policy