computer based Retake HELP

aj7861
aj7861 Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
Failed the FRA, can some help me and give me companies who do the computer based resit and is it possible to resit in the next 2 weeks??:crying:

Comments

• Ant
    Ant Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Yeah i know the feeling, i`ll be needing these companies too. As i failed on the FRA. :crying:
  • aj7861
    Ant wrote: »
    Yeah i know the feeling, i`ll be needing these companies too. As i failed on the FRA. :crying:

Rang Kaplan and they may have a sitting as early as next week as they would do re-sit before their courses start which is 2nd sep
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Where abouts are you located?

There should also be a list of CBE venues on the AAT website somewhere........
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I too need to do resits. My college not up and running for it till October.
    Anyone know if I can re-sit wherever I like and need somewhere Birmingham area so
    that I can continue Level 4.
  • lmr72
    lmr72 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    I need a centre in the Manchester area to resit ECR. I failed on section 2!!!!!:crying:
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    All the BPP centres can do the CBE's, they have them in Birmingham and Manchester.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    There is also a kaplin centre in Manchester not sure where tho sorry.
  • sharonj
    sharonj Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    aj7861 wrote: »
    Failed the FRA, can some help me and give me companies who do the computer based resit and is it possible to resit in the next 2 weeks??:crying:
    not sure if you're near London but I'm thinking of taking the FRA and ECR by computer based exam instead of taking them in December paper based, I rang the London SAM this morning as I study with Premier Training via distance learning and they said that they accept external candidates and that you can sit the exam whenever you want to. Not sure if you can switch from paper based exam to computer based but I don't see why not.
  • Ell1e
    Ell1e Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    flower wrote: »
    I too need to do resits. My college not up and running for it till October.
    Anyone know if I can re-sit wherever I like and need somewhere Birmingham area so
    that I can continue Level 4.

try FBT global.. they are based in the centre of bham.
  • aj7861
    sharonj wrote: »
    not sure if you're near London but I'm thinking of taking the FRA and ECR by computer based exam instead of taking them in December paper based, I rang the London SAM this morning as I study with Premier Training via distance learning and they said that they accept external candidates and that you can sit the exam whenever you want to. Not sure if you can switch from paper based exam to computer based but I don't see why not.

Sharonj, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT LONDON SAM:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Rang them and my girlfriend can take the test whenever she like's and is 49qd cost, not done deal but spoke to them on the phone and asked what i needed to and they accept external students and she can go whenver, now my girlfriend will really be pleased, she only got to retake FRA though i am not at all happy that i myself passed, without her it means nothing:crying: but hope she revisez hard now and passes and she will love me more after this:001_tt2::001_tt1::thumbup1:
  • sharonj
    Sharonj, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT LONDON SAM:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Rang them and my girlfriend can take the test whenever she like's and is 49qd cost, not done deal but spoke to them on the phone and asked what i needed to and they accept external students and she can go whenver, now my girlfriend will really be pleased, she only got to retake FRA though i am not at all happy that i myself passed, without her it means nothing:crying: but hope she revisez hard now and passes and she will love me more after this:001_tt2::001_tt1::thumbup1:
    I'm so glad I could help, you've got to keep things sweet with your girlfriend, if she's happy then you'll be happy.
  • toria1979
    toria1979 Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
    Failed FRA for second time, whats the CBE like?

i failed FRA for the second time, just cant seem to retain any info that i learn, i may have the chance to do the computer based re sit in september but does anyone know what its like? is it the full three hour exam but on computer is it covering all aspects as the paper one doe etc?
  • sharonj
    toria1979 wrote: »
    i failed FRA for the second time, just cant seem to retain any info that i learn, i may have the chance to do the computer based re sit in september but does anyone know what its like? is it the full three hour exam but on computer is it covering all aspects as the paper one doe etc?
    I asked a very similar question on a different thread under 'chat' as I'm thinking of taking my FRA and ECR by Computer. Someone else gave me this link and there are some practice computer based exams for you to try.

http://www.aat.org.uk/content/item18267/
  • toria1979
    toria1979 Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
    thank you very much! i shll give it a bash and see what happens! 8th sep here i come!!! :001_unsure:
  • aj7861
    sharonj wrote: »
    I'm so glad I could help, you've got to keep things sweet with your girlfriend, if she's happy then you'll be happy.
    Sharonj, I wish to thank you alot from the botom of my heart...

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU

My girlfriend sat her exam at London Sam today, i accompanied her and she managed to PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i along with her are very happy!!!:thumbup:

She was really happy and just keeps saying it cause of me and cause i pushed and supported her but she done the hard work by revising under hard circumstances for 4 days and passing at the end of it!

I sincerly hope and pray and will do my best though she failed FRA, she has showed she can do the level 4 and hope the tutors in my college accept both of us but i am so happy today, was nice day in london and thank god she finished in an hour and 20 min otherwise i would be bored:mad2::001_tongue:

Congrats to her and hope she does get on to level4 with me, cant bear to be without her:laugh::thumbup1::thumbup::001_tt1::

Sharonj, wish i could send you some flowers and box of chocs:tongue_smilie:but if it wasn't for your advice and telling me about London Sam, none of it would be possible, so i thank you from me and on behalf of my girlfriend, thank you so much!!! good luck with your studies:001_smile::thumbup:
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Would someone let me know what/who is London SAM? Thanks
  • sharonj
    Sharonj, I wish to thank you alot from the botom of my heart...

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU

My girlfriend sat her exam at London Sam today, i accompanied her and she managed to PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i along with her are very happy!!!:thumbup:

She was really happy and just keeps saying it cause of me and cause i pushed and supported her but she done the hard work by revising under hard circumstances for 4 days and passing at the end of it!

I sincerly hope and pray and will do my best though she failed FRA, she has showed she can do the level 4 and hope the tutors in my college accept both of us but i am so happy today, was nice day in london and thank god she finished in an hour and 20 min otherwise i would be bored:mad2::001_tongue:

Congrats to her and hope she does get on to level4 with me, cant bear to be without her:laugh::thumbup1:

sharonj, wish i could send you some flowers and box of chocs:tongue_smilie:but if it wasn't for your advice and telling me about London Sam, none of it would be possible, so i thank you from me and on behalf of my girlfriend, thank you so much!!! good luck with your studies:001_smile::thumbup:

No worries, I am so glad that I could help and that she passed. Good luck with the next level to both of you.:thumbup1:
  • sharonj
    reddwarf wrote: »
    Would someone let me know what/who is London SAM? Thanks

The London Sam is the London School of Accountancy Management. It's not far from Liverpool Street station, Just off of Bishopsgate in the City of London. You can take Computer based exams there pretty much whenever you like, although you have to book first. Computer based exams are available for some of the AAT exams (not sure if they are all available as CBE's) and that way you don't have to wait till Christmas for re-takes or to sit your exams.
  • sharonj
    toria1979 wrote: »
    thank you very much! i shll give it a bash and see what happens! 8th sep here i come!!! :001_unsure:

No worries, good luck.
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Thanks for info on SAM! I have figured out CBE - computer based exams!!

I think I am learning morea acronyms than accounting!!
Privacy Policy