Recovering from V festival

Options
steveJ
steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
Anyone go to the V festival yesterday ? Still there ? The killers were good. Caught a bit of Lily Allen.

The worst part was the queue for drinks. Murder. At least 20 minutes everytime.

Didn't wanna leave so definately gonna camp next year.

Now its the munich beer festival in september ! LoL.
PROST !

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I went for the whole weekend.. weather was brill, look like I've had a week abroad!

Didn't rate the Killers much, thought they were a bit dissapointing. Loved Pendulum, Snow Patrol and caught the end of Fatboy Slim who was really good.

Q's were far too long for bar and the whole token thing was annoying. They had a bit in the campsite where they'd swap any warm can of beer (even tesco value) for a cold can of Carling.. great idea!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Did you get near the front of any of stages ?

I caught the last bit of fatboy slim aswell. Tinchy stryder and dizzee rascal were excellent.

It was the first time I had been to the festival so it was a lot to take in. The sheer scale of people there. I kept telling my girfriend to look back behind us surrounded by thousands. LoL

What's it like camping there ?
    I see one group with a tent, a gazeebo and a barbecue going at around 11.30pm. So jealous.LoL.

Definately going to camp next year !
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I got close to the front for Snow Patrol. The 4 music stage was best as it was on a slope so you don't need to be too close to the front. I made that mistake watching Pendulum at Glastonbury and got soaked and squashed!

Camping was good but tiring, was over far too quickly though.. I had a great nights sleep last night back in my own bed :cool2:

If you liked Tinchy and Dizzee you would have liked the Streets on Sun, the crowd was so big you couldn't get close to the inside of the tent!
Privacy Policy