Intermediate revision

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I am in the process of restarting my studies at intermediate with eagle edication.

I am in the search for revision courses; with local colleges not offering it seperately - they only offer it included in the cost if you study there. Well its looking rather likely that will be the case - just need confirmation.

I have came across premier training and their revision classes take place online at £99 per unit.

Just wondered if anyone can give any advice and draw on their experiences with this as this looks like the only option I have in terms of cost. I did foundation with kaplan but wont have that level complete for a couple of months at least and can only imagine that they wouldnt allow me to do it their until the foundation level is done.

Cheers in advance.
Martin

Comments

• Support tutor
    Support tutor Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Revision

Some of our students did revision courses with the AAT and they found them helpful. Contact student services. People might start to advertise revision courses in the revision course forum in a month or two.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Some of our students did revision courses with the AAT and they found them helpful. Contact student services. People might start to advertise revision courses in the revision course forum in a month or two.

I for a reply yesterday from my email from the student services and apparently they arent doing the revision courses online for the december sitting. Just they hadnt changed the website.

Cheers anyway though.

Martin
Privacy Policy