Past Exam Papers

Acey
Acey Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Does anyone know where all the downloads of past exam papers have gone?

Thanks

Comments

• mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    If you log into MyAAT. then goto the study zone at the bottom and look for the green text which says qualification page. click on that, then you will have options for the different levels. Click on the one that you are after and then the subject. It will then bring up a list of all the past papers.

It will be a lot easier if they just had a link saying past papers, rather than qualification page.
  • Acey
    Acey Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Thank You!
  • zainab
    zainab Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks alot .. :001_smile::001_smile:

I think the old website was better and easier to use ..
    There are some skill test without the question, only the answer & guidance!!
    :ohmy::ohmy:
  • DAVID LAWES
    DAVID LAWES Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Sorry but I can't find the study zone anywhere. Can someone plese give me a clue? I'm fully qualified but I always like to review the papers for the latest sitting as I tutor colleagues at work from time to time. I have't been able to find the June 2009 ones anywhere. I agree it would be better to put past papers on their own unique link. That's wht used to be done. The new website is a case of : it ain't broke, so break it.
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Sorry but I can't find the study zone anywhere. Can someone plese give me a clue? I'm fully qualified but I always like to review the papers for the latest sitting as I tutor colleagues at work from time to time. I have't been able to find the June 2009 ones anywhere. I agree it would be better to put past papers on their own unique link. That's wht used to be done. The new website is a case of : it ain't broke, so break it.

When you log in to MYAAT there's a box in the middle at the top which has a picture of the chief executive. The study zone with all the past papers are under that box. The June 09 papers will be at the bottom, not at the top with dec08

Hope this helps :thumbup:
  • DAVID LAWES
    DAVID LAWES Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    messedup89 wrote: »
    When you log in to MYAAT there's a box in the middle at the top which has a picture of the chief executive. The study zone with all the past papers are under that box. The June 09 papers will be at the bottom, not at the top with dec08

Hope this helps :thumbup:
    I wish it did! Sorry but I can't get to the past papers under the box with the CE's face. It just doesn't seem to be there! Anyone got any other clues?
  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    Past Papers

Hi. As the guy said before underneath the pic of the Chief exec in Mt AAT there's a box- it says study zone. There should be as moving car just above it saying language project etc. Click on Study Zone box.
    Then you shoulg get another box entitled AAt Accounting Qualification- pick whichever applies. Then click which unit applies. You'll get a box top left- Study Zone Past Papers.
    Let me know if you have any probs :001_smile:
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi guys,
    I have had this problem too and don't get the past exam papers come up, I'm currently in contact with the Web guys at AAT trying to figure out what's going on. I think it may be something to do with the version of internet explorer being used as for some reason the past exam papers appeared when I tried using somebody elses computer!
    I'll let you know what I find out!
  • john.carter14
    john.carter14 Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Someone asked this earlier this is what I advised

You need to have logged onto MyAAT

right in the centre of the page there is the Study Zone
    at the bottom in GREEN click "qualification page"
    Click on the Foundation tab

Here you have access to all previous exams (Q&A's)
    Edit/Delete Message
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    The reason you don't have the past exam papers come up may be something to do with the version of internet explorer you are using on your pc. I don't know the ins and outs of the technology but since speaking to the AAT wbsite helpdesk and updating my internet explorer from version 6 to version 7 I can now magically access the past exam papers! Apparently there was just something in the version that I was using that was not fully displaying everything in the website. I hope this helps.
  • Aaron C Rescue
    Aaron C Rescue Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Sparkly wrote: »
    The reason you don't have the past exam papers come up may be something to do with the version of internet explorer you are using on your pc. I don't know the ins and outs of the technology but since speaking to the AAT wbsite helpdesk and updating my internet explorer from version 6 to version 7 I can now magically access the past exam papers! Apparently there was just something in the version that I was using that was not fully displaying everything in the website. I hope this helps.

Hmm? I'm having problems too, and I don;t use Explorer. I use an apple Mac and the latest version of Safari (which was updated on Sunday just gone), and I click can click through to see the unit but when I select the units a 'close' box superimposes itself over the unit and I cannot open the unit.
  • Aaron C Rescue
    Aaron C Rescue Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    I have now tried to access past papers using the latest versions of Safari, and the latest version of firefox. (Last update for Explorer for a mac is 4 years old so I do not use it). Each time I have the same problem. So can any one send me some unit 33 MAC papers?

(P.S. I didn't have this problem on the old website.)
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i also use a mac and cannot see them. i have to go into work and use windows internet explorer. even google chrome won't open them.

i also know once you have passed the exam or skills test, you cannot access it again

Tracy
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    taskey wrote: »
    i also use a mac and cannot see them. i have to go into work and use windows internet explorer. even google chrome won't open them.

i also know once you have passed the exam or skills test, you cannot access it again

Tracy

actually you can. When i passed my exams i couldnt find them on the central study zone but, only the ones i have yet to do. But after a bit of searching on the site i found ones i've already passed :thumbup:
  • Gloria
    Gloria Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Past Exam Papers

I'm sure I've tried 'everything' but I also don't seem to be able to access past exam papers. I followed all the suggestions on this post but no succes. I get to 'study zone' and find the options for different units but it seems to say 'deleted' (I think) when I click on it. - Could it be that access is denied because I passed 'all exams and skills tests'? :ohmy: I hope not! Does anyone have any other suggestions, please?
  • Gloria
    Gloria Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Past Exam Papers

Oops... just realised that I am able to access past exam papers on a different computer :thumbup1: Great! (Now I'll just have to figure out how to get access from my computer...)
    Thanks again.
  • Sue F
    Sue F Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Past papers on Mac

I noticed several people are having the same problem accesssing past papers on their Macs. Has anyone found a solution. I am desperate to download them as exams are looming!

Thanks
  • Sue F
    Sue F Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Past papers on Mac

Problem has now been sorted! Can use the Mac to access past papers etc
Privacy Policy