Starting intermediate

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi All,

I am in the process of begining intermediate with eagle. Got the stuff yesterday and just wondered what people have done in the past when going from one level to another - in this case foundation to intermediate. I have been out of study since december when I had to take an enforced break.

Do you people review material; I was thinking about going over them audio presentations like on the aat site but eagle have theirs as they did them anyway.

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• GreenMousey
    GreenMousey Registered Posts: 154 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    MWAUGH1983 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am in the process of begining intermediate with eagle. Got the stuff yesterday and just wondered what people have done in the past when going from one level to another - in this case foundation to intermediate. I have been out of study since december when I had to take an enforced break.

Do you people review material; I was thinking about going over them audio presentations like on the aat site but eagle have theirs as they did them anyway.

Cheers
    Martin

I found that by starting at Unit 5, the first chapter (In the Kaplan books) was a revision of the past year in terms of the double entry and such, I don't know if that's the same with Eagle though.
  • hztm
    hztm Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have also just started with Eagle at Intermediate level. Sections 5/6 of the study buddy goes over basic double entry and trial balance, etc. There is also some excellent revision material on the Eagle moodle site.
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I don't know if your aiming for the exams in December, but I would definately just get on with unit 5. The first few chapters are just going over some of the foundation level regarding double entry.

I finished foundation recently and got straight on with intermediate even before getting the results. I prefer just ploughing through the chapters, getting coursework sent in and keeping the tempo up working towards the exams.

Remember once you've got through a fair bit of the intermediate take a look at past papers to get some practice...

Good luck
Privacy Policy