Apple Mac compatibility?

Aaron C Rescue
Aaron C Rescue Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
I would like to download some past exam papers and unfortunately I cannot access them. I can on my PC in work, with the latest version of Internet Explorer, so I know exactly where to find them. But at home on my mac, there is no access to the past papers, you click on the unit and the list fails to materialise. I have tried the latest version of Safari, Firefox, and another poster has advised me that it does not work with Explorer chrome either.

Any chance that someone can test compatibility of the AAT website with Apple Macs? As I would simply hate to discover that I am unable to renew my membership and pay for my exams from the comfort of my own home...

Thanks

Comments

• fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    I too use an apple mac at home and only yesterday paid my AAT membership fees using it. I have also downloaded past exam papers before. I use firefox. Never had any problems using AAT website.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i never had any problems until recently on my mac. i was still able to pay my fees etc, i just cannot open any papers.

Tracy
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Have you tried plugging the MAC power cord into the backs of your heads Matrix style so that Apple can assume draconian control over all other parts of your lives?
  • taskey
    tried it already - was not compatible

Tracy
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Read in a recent computer magazine that Apple are looking at modifying the iPod design so that future models will no longer charge from PC's but Macs only.

Coming from the company that forces you to use iTunes to work with their iPods, frequently been fined for lying about their iPhones (at least two times to date) and not open sourcing any of their software, I can't understand why the European courts have such a hard on for Microsoft yet ignore Apple.

Mini rant over for now but will no doubt re-emerge in a couple of months when Apple issues arise again.
  • Aaron C Rescue
    I too use an apple mac at home and only yesterday paid my AAT membership fees using it. I have also downloaded past exam papers before. I use firefox. Never had any problems using AAT website.

Yeah I downloaded past exam papers before, but with the new design, and my new module, I cannot access the papers. The module itself opens, but the papers themselves are not listed. Would you have a go at downloading the papers and let me know how successful you are?

Thanks
  • Aaron C Rescue
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Have you tried plugging the MAC power cord into the backs of your heads Matrix style so that Apple can assume draconian control over all other parts of your lives?

Have you ever heard the phrase "If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem"?

With smarmy comments like yours you would do well to take heed, especially when it comes to professional courtesy.
  • taskey
    i am now able to access past papers in MyAAT now, i was unable to before. Just thouht i would update mac users if they were still having trouble.

Tracy
Privacy Policy