Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

14344464849188

Comments

  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    LOL it bloody looks like i'm pregnant ATM!!!!
  • BluewednesdayBluewednesday Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,624
    Gem7321 wrote: »
    Pah you think you guys have it bad, how about trying to lose nearly 2 stone of baby weight and a wobbly belly :crying:

    Isn't that jelly belly the most disgusting thing???
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    Isn't that jelly belly the most disgusting thing???

    my youngest is 9 and i still have the jelly belly
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    I like jelly beans..
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    Apparently if you stick them up your nose they don't make you fat.
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    So that's where i've been going wrong :lol:
  • Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced Mentor DevonMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,438
    Isn't that jelly belly the most disgusting thing???

    Mummy tummy sounds much better :001_tongue:
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    heard on the news this morning that women are more prone to breast cancer if they are overweight. if that is not a kick up the backside for me then i dont know what is. i know it is stating the obvious that if you are overweight you are more likely to suffer from things, but that kind of woke me up today.

    tracy
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    taskey wrote: »
    heard on the news this morning that women are more prone to breast cancer if they are overweight. if that is not a kick up the backside for me then i dont know what is. i know it is stating the obvious that if you are overweight you are more likely to suffer from things, but that kind of woke me up today.

    tracy

    I wouldnt lose too much sleep over it, what is proven today is usually unproven tomorrow, plus...no matter how "overweight" they say people are....as long as they feel good in themselves and their weight then they are the right weight.
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Wow...its so quiet on this thread........
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    I wouldnt lose too much sleep over it, what is proven today is usually unproven tomorrow, plus...no matter how "overweight" they say people are....as long as they feel good in themselves and their weight then they are the right weight.

    that is true, last week it was announced that taking an aspirin a day is now not good - aarrgghh.

    i know when i feel happy in myself is when i dont have to lie down on the bed on a morning to get my suit trousers done up :)

    tracy
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    I noticed both these stories were in the Daily Mail which means that at the very least they should be taken with a pinch of salt. The Mail's record on reporting health stories is (like everything else they write) at best dubious and at worst a wilful misinterpretation of research for sensationalist headlines.
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    CJC wrote: »
    I noticed both these stories were in the Daily Mail which means that at the very least they should be taken with a pinch of salt. The Mail's record on reporting health stories is (like everything else they write) at best dubious and at worst a wilful misinterpretation of research for sensationalist headlines.


    Yeah.......very polite :lol:

    A pile of sh1t in other words :thumbup:

    listen if you dont want to lie on a bed to do your trousers up then buy a bigger pair and stop trying to get into a size to small you numpty :001_tt2:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    'ello.

    Welcome back Lee! lol good holiday?

    yeah the thread died a death i think since A-Vic went away!

    (Still got those books for you BTW).
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Hi AK, Yes a great holiday mate thanks...anything interesting happened???

    I know, I have missed my enrolement dates so I need to try and sort that first
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Pah, not a lot!

    Diane will be happy you're back ;):lol: she's been like a sick puppy!!

    Enrolment for what? I thought you were Distance learning? Deadline for exam enrolment is a while away yet...
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    AK002 wrote: »
    Pah, not a lot!

    Diane will be happy you're back ;):lol: she's been like a sick puppy!!

    Enrolment for what? I thought you were Distance learning? Deadline for exam enrolment is a while away yet...

    No, I have study leave since its my organisation that wants me to go through with these quals
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Ah i see. Well let me know!

    Wonder why dianes not popped her wee heid up yet :lol::lol:
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Yeah.......very polite :lol:

    A pile of sh1t in other words :thumbup:

    listen if you dont want to lie on a bed to do your trousers up then buy a bigger pair and stop trying to get into a size to small you numpty :001_tt2:

    I know, that is the easy way out though :)
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    AK002 wrote: »
    Ah i see. Well let me know!

    Wonder why dianes not popped her wee heid up yet :lol::lol:

    I will mate....she must be busy :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    taskey wrote: »
    I know, that is the easy way out though :)

    or you could just lay on the floor for a different view :001_rolleyes:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Thing is tho.. did you miss her :P
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    AK002 wrote: »
    Thing is tho.. did you miss her :P

    Oh missed you all...couldnt wait to come back!! :001_rolleyes:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    PMSL, hard at work aye?!
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    AK002 wrote: »
    PMSL, hard at work aye?!

    you know me mate....always hard at something!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Spamming? :lol::lol::lol:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Everything!!!
  • Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced Mentor DevonMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,438
    Sorry to interrupt... but look how cute!

    5494_270418745174_630935174_8926224_5088921_n.jpg

    Awwww!
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Gem7321 wrote: »
    Sorry to interrupt... but look how cute!

    5494_270418745174_630935174_8926224_5088921_n.jpg

    Awwww!


    Hahaha i hope that sneaky little finger isnt where i think it is lol :lol::lol:
    Gorgeous, you have got a cracker there babes fair play to you
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    Gem7321 wrote: »
    Sorry to interrupt... but look how cute!

    5494_270418745174_630935174_8926224_5088921_n.jpg

    Awwww!

    no matter how many times i see the pics he is still a doll.

    Tracy
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    He's the one on the left taskey :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.