Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Comments

• LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Diannew wrote: »
    LeeS2009 wrote: »

That's so true...and I hope for your sake your recieve it very soon:001_tt2:

Can you spell correctly when you are typing derogatory comments aimed at me please :lol::001_tt2: Wench!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well i have to say i dont know how to spell ........so aint got no chance in hell of making any derogatory comments about anyone then !!!plus have to say we are nearly on page 100 !!
  • LeeS2009
    mark130273 wrote: »
    well i have to say i dont know how to spell ........so aint got no chance in hell of making any derogatory comments about anyone then !!!plus have to say we are nearly on page 100 !!

where the fcuk have you been!!???:glare:
    everytime i come on you scarper you bloody flannel :001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Can you spell correctly when you are typing derogatory comments aimed at me please :lol::001_tt2: Wench!

Excuse ME....divvy I have spelt it right.......I may have used the wrong word....but it is spelt correct:001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    where the fcuk have you been!!???:glare:
    everytime i come on you scarper you bloody flannel :001_tt2:

sorry ive been a bit busy recetly trying to get awebsite sorted and all that to sort for the ACCA collegecourse but i see you and dianne are having agood old scrap !!!:thumbup1:
  • LeeS2009

Excuse ME....divvy I have spelt it right.......I may have used the wrong word....but it is spelt correct:001_tt2::001_tt2:

How can it be correctly spelt if its the wrong word you silly wombat!!??? if you use a word that you didnt intend to use then you have spelt the originally intended word incorrectly to come up with the unintended one :001_unsure::lol::lol:
  • LeeS2009
    sorry ive been a bit busy recetly trying to get awebsite sorted and all that to sort for the ACCA collegecourse but i see you and dianne are having agood old scrap !!!:thumbup1:

Typical MALE response!!!

OMG I have spent so much time with her on my own she's beginning to get into my brain!!!!:crying:
  • mark130273
    looksl iek shes getting under your skin ............next it will be under your bedcovers !!!lol
  • LeeS2009
    looksl iek shes getting under your skin ............next it will be under your bedcovers !!!lol

:lol::lol: dont get jealous markymark.....so who is actually on a diet you or AK?:lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    :lol::lol: dont get jealous markymark.....so who is actually on a diet you or AK?:lol::lol:

hahahah.......have never seen dianne . so cant say i would be or would not be jealous......

well i would love to diet but dont like diet food !!!:laugh::laugh:
  • Diannew

Mark!!!! hope you have a law degree that is slander:001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Mark!!!! hope you have a law degree that is slander:001_tt2:

and how can you prove its about you ? as i just put she ????and that cold mean anyone in the womenhood ?:001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    and how can you prove its about you ? as i just put she ????and that cold mean anyone in the womenhood ?:001_tt2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Never learn to spell peoplerly Mark...your posts would just not be the same:lol::lol:

Any way I am old and ugly and you would run a mile........but then again I could be just YOUR kinda girl:001_wub:
  • mark130273
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: Never learn to spell peoplerly Mark...your posts would just not be the same:lol::lol:

Any way I am old and ugly and you would run a mile........but then again I could be just YOUR kinda girl:001_wub:

:lol::lol: well a good car with lots of miles on the clock just means that its well cared for and has a good undercarriage !!!:tongue_smilie:
  • LeeS2009
    :lol::lol: well a good car with lots of miles on the clock just means that its well cared for and has a good undercarriage !!!:tongue_smilie:

its better to have an ugly chunk of metal that runs on fresh air and has a good solid engine than have a nice expensive looking one that costs you a fortune and falls to bits every 5 mins......

see....i will stick up for you diane :thumbup1::thumbup:
  • Diannew

That's me your ever friendly good old banger...........................in danger of being scrapped at the moment...with the scrappage deals:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    its better to have an ugly chunk of metal that runs on fresh air and has a good solid engine than have a nice expensive looking one that costs you a fortune and falls to bits every 5 mins......

see....i will stick up for you diane :thumbup1::thumbup:

Spell the name right numpty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't need ANYONE to stick up for me.....as you well know...so go play your knight in shinning armour for some one who needs it...like AK or Mark:001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    yeh but the scrappage only allows for cars that are over 10 years old !!!!

and also you have to own it for 12 months....lol

but at least im hoping that you dont need an OIL change !
  • LeeS2009

She needs a battery change by the sound of it, not to mention a couple of flats repaired :lol::lol:
  • Diannew

No in full working order complete with MOT:thumbup::thumbup:
  • mark130273
    ouch...dont like flatties.....better to make sure they are fully inflated....and alway check them every day before you go for a ride ....:tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    She needs a battery change by the sound of it, not to mention a couple of flats repaired :lol::lol:

the only thing that is deflated is my heart Lee....you are so cruel ( I am sooo good at telling little white lies):lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    ouch...dont like flatties.....better to make sure they are fully inflated....and alway check them every day before you go for a ride ....:tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol:

Are you stalking me....i actually bought a new bike at the weekend:001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Are you stalking me....i actually bought a new bike at the weekend:001_tt2::001_tt2:

so you like a good ride then !!:laugh::laugh:
  • LeeS2009

that used to be a hobby of mine.....bike testing :lol::lol: jeez there are some good ones out there....it has to be said the older models were always the best :lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    so you like a good ride then !!:laugh::laugh:

Trust you to lower the tone of the conversation:thumbdown:
  • LeeS2009
    Trust you to lower the tone of the conversation:thumbdown:

come on dippety doodah diane.......you need to change the subject :001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    come on dippety doodah diane.......you need to change the subject :001_tt2:

listen Le (as you keep spelling my name wrong) Men only have one line of thinking as Mark has proven........so YOU change the subject:001_tt2:
  • LeeS2009
    listen Le (as you keep spelling my name wrong) Men only have one line of thinking as Mark has proven........so YOU change the subject:001_tt2:

awww shall i consider myself told off :001_rolleyes::001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    awww shall i consider myself told off :001_rolleyes::001_unsure:

Boy you are sooo weak!!!!:lol::lol:
Privacy Policy