Bosses have backed down a little!

troy
troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Hello All,

After my bosses said NO! to further study with ACCA, I went to see them in person to discuss their decision.

It has paid off a bit, as they have agrees to pay as long as I study with distance learning.
Not totally what I wanted...but I snapped up their offer and left their office before they had time to change their minds.
I have missed the December exams, but I am going to study with Kaplan on distance learning.
Really looking forward to the challenge!!!!

Comments

• steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Good luck to ya mate

Just shows ya... He who dares !
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    steveJ wrote: Β»
    Just shows ya... He who dares !

Or even "She who dares" as I'm pretty sure I've read before that Troy is female, maybe as in Helen of Troy?!
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    troy wrote: Β»
    Hello All,

After my bosses said NO! to further study with ACCA, I went to see them in person to discuss their decision.

It has paid off a bit, as they have agrees to pay as long as I study with distance learning.
    Not totally what I wanted...but I snapped up their offer and left their office before they had time to change their minds.
    I have missed the December exams, but I am going to study with Kaplan on distance learning.
    Really looking forward to the challenge!!!!

an excellent example of challenging fate and paving your own way, well done Troy!!! :thumbup::thumbup:
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Great result!
  • troy
    Thank you for all your best wishes.

And you are right blobbyh, I am a girl!
  • troy
    blobbyh wrote: Β»
    Or even "She who dares" as I'm pretty sure I've read before that Troy is female, maybe as in Helen of Troy?!

I got a good deal with the boys name of 'Troy' as my mum wanted to name me Frair-celeste!!!
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    It's soooo weird when everyone assumes you're male 'cos of your name - I know!
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hve you missed the Dec exams, I've not started studying yet. I probably should....
Privacy Policy