Knee Operation

Options
2ยป

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i can actually picture sitting down with your legs crossed chewing on pencils mark pmsl

well if you are thinking what i am thinking your thinking then i think you should rethink what you are thinking and think again what you where orignally thinking about !!!

any sence in that ?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    you have a sick mind my dear....you need help

its true i admit it but was a nice girl before i started coming on here
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    well if you are thinking what i am thinking your thinking then i think you should rethink what you are thinking and think again what you where orignally thinking about !!!

any sence in that ?

i cant be bothered to read that...its hurting my head
  • mark130273
    Options
    and you turned you into a naughty one then !!!!!!!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    you have got to join in havent you....you just cant help it!!!! have to stick your oar in!!!

anyway nothing wrong with my screws!

Lee stop playing with my emotions.......one thread it's babe and this thread you are being cruel to me LOL you will having me crying ( not) xxx
  • A-Vic
    Options

any sence in that ?

o i thought so
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    its true i admit it but was a nice girl before i started coming on here

then you turned into an old raving lunatic hag?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    then you turned into an old raving lunatic hag?

Now one of them per forum is enough no am just naughty from time to time
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Lee stop playing with my emotions.......one thread it's babe and this thread you are being cruel to me LOL you will having me crying ( not) xxx

have to my love you wont let me play with anything else lol
  • mark130273
    Options

oh no ..lee has upset you ....the world must be coming to an end !!!!

hahahha
  • Diannew
    Options
    oh no ..lee has upset you ....the world must be coming to an end !!!!

hahahha

Get real!!!!!! that day will NEVER come...and Mark don't go there with that........
  • Diannew
    Options
    have to my love you wont let me play with anything else lol

Hey....we are not in the playground now !!!! you can stick to Mark for that LOL
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Well thats it am outta here - have a nice weekend all xx

And good luck with op jewels x
  • Diannew
    Options

Have a great one....

Take care xx
  • LeeS2009
    Options

ta rar smurf....dont want to play with mark, he only wants to play what he wants to play
  • Diannew
    Options
    Sorry Jewells....good luck with the op x
  • mark130273
    Options
    Get real!!!!!! that day will NEVER come...and Mark don't go there with that........

why not !!!!

oh and ps. bye a-vic enjoy the weekeend !
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Sorry Jewells....good luck with the op x

right bye a-vic, good luck jewels with your op, kiss mine dianne, how you doing mark, where are you ak, whats happened to jan, why hasnt Jill stuck her oar in, whats happened to messed up, why is blobbyh sounding happy, where's cj, who's seen fg.

av i missed anyone????
  • Diannew
    Options
    right bye a-vic, good luck jewels with your op, kiss mine dianne, how you doing mark, where are you ak, whats happened to jan, why hasnt Jill stuck her oar in, whats happened to messed up, why is blobbyh sounding happy, where's cj, who's seen fg.

av i missed anyone????

Dream on LOL
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Dream on LOL

no need you do every night lol

Right I am off!!!

have a great weekend everyone, take care, speak monday
  • Diannew
    Options

Right I am off!!!

No need to say have a good one...you always do..

Take care x
  • mark130273
    Options

av i missed anyone????

av-cs gone, Jewels ok with her op, Dianne will not kiss anything, im ok, ak gone walkabout, jan staying out of this argument, jill has gone with jack up the hill , messedup is been let down and is now messed down, blobbyh ?happy....you what, cj is annnoying everyone on eggheads, FG is know hes on my keyboard and hes next to himself !

:lol:
  • mark130273
    Options

Right I am off!!!

ttfn lee have a good weekend and speak on monday
  • Diannew
    Options
    av-cs gone, Jewels ok with her op, Dianne will not kiss anything, im ok, ak gone walkabout, jan staying out of this argument, jill has gone with jack up the hill , messedup is been let down and is now messed down, blobbyh ?happy....you what, cj is annnoying everyone on eggheads, FG is know hes on my keyboard and hes next to himself !

:lol:

LOL i would like to know how you are all getting your smilie faces...I still can't get them
  • mark130273
    Options
    LOL i would like to know how you are all getting your smilie faces...I still can't get them

dianne .....type : l o l : without the spaces ?
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Good luck with the op Jewels, I'm sure it will all go just fine.

I've had problems with both shoulders for over a year and although there's been a gradual improvement I'm still experiencing pain and restricted movement. I've had x-rays, ultrasound scans and an MRI scan but they still haven't really figured out what's wrong. The orthopaedic consultant said it's a 'frozen shoulder' which as my GP admitted is what they say when they don't have the foggiest. Sometimes, wish they'd open me up and have a look, the only treatment I've had is some physio and steroid injections and told to 'give it time'.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I've had a frozen shoulder and it lasted for two years, it got worse over the first year and then better over the second year. At it's worse I had only 40% movement and now I have about 90%.

I'd pray for everyone with bad joints.............but I can't bend the knees............
  • sharonj
    sharonj Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I am due to go in for a Knee Op next Thursday and wondered if anyone else on here has had one and how long it took them to recover. I have only heard bad stories so far and am worrying myself sick already! They are going to shave two parts of the bone and take a look to see if anything else needs to be done.

I can't believe how many people have had knee ops on here either.

I had a knee op just over two weeks ago now. It's my second one as I had one two years ago on the other knee.

I had an arhtroscopy where they put the camera in to have a look and then they shaved off some of the bone and tidied everyting up, whilst also trying to find out what was causing my knee pain. Have recently found out from my consultant that I have completely worn away the cartilage on the knee cap and behind the knee and will need major knee surgery in about five years time when I'm about 40! Apparently they will move the front of my knee cap so that it rubs on another part of the bone and I won't be able to walk properly for about 3 months. Dreading that.... I'm too young at the mo as only in early thirties. Apparently I have arthritic knees because I usually run when I go to the gym. Nightmare!

I also had surgery a couple of years ago on the other knee where I had to have microfracture where they drill tiny holes into the bone to encourage it to bleed and form a fake kind of cartilage ( I chipped the bone in an aerobics class).....And they say the gym's good for you.....

I think it can take a while to recover depending on how quickly you heal and exactly what you're having done. This time round for me has been slightly easier, although pain I have won't go till the next set of surgery. The main thing you can do is to strengthen your quads as apparently my physio and knee surgeon have told me they help to hold the knee cap in place which can aid the stable movement of the knee and can help to deal with any pain felt.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Has anyone heard off Jewels? wonder how it went
  • mark130273
    Options
    Has anyone heard off Jewels? wonder how it went

nope not a dickey bird !
Privacy Policy