How to get work experience

Aladdin
Aladdin Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi im currently studying my aat foundation and am looking for work experience on fridays in my local area

Does anyone know of any company that has taken ppl on in the past in flintshire provided work ex etc?

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi im currently studying my aat foundation and am looking for work experience on fridays in my local area

Does anyone know of any company that has taken ppl on in the past in flintshire provided work ex etc?

the only way is work for nothing doing local churches funds events etc .....very hard to get any paid experience with only starting your AAT ?!
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    the only way is work for nothing doing local churches funds events etc .....very hard to get any paid experience with only starting your AAT ?!

yeah i think thats your best bet, the local church, scouts, youth club, girl guides etc...volunteer your services, its an excellent way to get experience you are otherwise missing out on
  • J.Brookes
    J.Brookes Registered Posts: 10 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I am in the same situation, and was told by the recruitment agency reeds that I should ask my tutor. Most businesses looking for people with no experience, go to colleges.

You could also ask at a credit union, if u have one nearby.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i volunteer at my local scout group and have recently been made district treasurer. i know a few people on here have registered with volunteer website and were snapped up almost immediately. i am sure if you do a google search or a search on other topics on here there are links to the websites.

Tracy
Privacy Policy