Recommended course

JodieR
JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I was at Mercia's course on 'Legal, Accounting and Tax implacations of transactions with directors' earlier this week and it was really good. You know when a director asks 'well WHY can't I put xyz through the company?' ? I'll now be able to give them fully-comprehensive answers! I thoroughly recommend it for anyone who deals with Ltd companies.
and no, I don't have any commercial ties to mercia.

Comments

• lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    JodieR wrote: »
    I was at Mercia's course on 'Legal, Accounting and Tax implacations of transactions with directors' earlier this week and it was really good. You know when a director asks 'well WHY can't I put xyz through the company?' ? I'll now be able to give them fully-comprehensive answers! I thoroughly recommend it for anyone who deals with Ltd companies.
    and no, I don't have any commercial ties to mercia.

Was this course expensive??? it's sounds like it was useful and you have gained some good knowledge from it. Was this an AAT CPD course? or was it through somebody else?
  • mc25
    mc25 Registered Posts: 232 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I would like more info too, as it sounds really helpful.
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    This link might work http://bookings.mercia-group.co.uk/bookingindex.php, otherwise go to www.mercia-group.co.uk and click 'find a course' and then use option 3 to search by keyword and type in 'directors'. It's all over the country over the next month or so. Costs £85 as a one-off course. There's also other options like buying the CD but i don't know if that's avaliable yet.
Privacy Policy